046

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

endless sun, endless beach, endless love

We set our luggage down on the hard, white pavement. My sunglasses tinted the endless ocean ahead of me. Finn commented on the view but my ears were in tune with the waves. Sadie embraced me once she arrived with Noah. Our moist skin coming in contact cut our reunion short.

None of us has seen each other in months, 4 to be exact. I'd spent every second of those 4 months with Finn. We'd stayed home almost all of the time, except on our causal dates.

Louis tuned in on a vespa with two blonde chicks riding on the back with him. They screamed, squeezing his waist tighter. The engine cut and he hopped off, heading towards us. "Ello!" His loud mouth opened wide to greet us.

Finn wrapped his arm, holding onto my waist. We traded looks, giggling behind each other's shoulders.

Louis headed for me first, "Flo!" He mushed us together, then held us there as his irked near my ear. "You see my babes," He said referring to the obvious blondes.

"Yes, instinctively." I answered, kissing him lightly on the cheek. He let go of me and half hugged Finn. "They um, are they coming along?" Finn's eyes were squinted, one shut. He reattached his arm back to my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah, no. They're just babes for the wait." Louis shrugged, "Speak of this wait. Mills? When's the sodding boat getting here?" He cursed, hands on his hips.

"Bout 15 minutes, best send your babes back, Lou." Millie taunted him, laughing. He waved her off and walked back toward the two blondes.

We all watched as he passionately made out with both of them before sending them away on the vespa.

The performance was entertaining and we applauded him as he walked back to us. "Shit's weird dude." Caleb latched onto his shoulder.

We heard the water crash as the boat finally approached us. Employees from the resort stepped out and helped carry our luggage in.

We thanked them as we entered the boat, it was gorgeous and laid out. I pulled Finn to the lounge area at the front of the boat. The sun reflected out on the water, I couldn't pull my eyes away.

I rested my head on my knee, my eyes still ahead. "What are you thinking about?" Finn brushed my hair with his fingers. I pulled them out of my hair and intertwined mine with his.

I simply smiled at him, I couldn't collect my thoughts. I edged toward him to peck his lips before laying back down. Finn smirked, as he hovered on top of me. "What?" I giggled, "Where are you going?" Finn hooked his lips on mine, I tangled my hands in his hair. I let out sweet breaths as he kissed my jaw.

"I'll never love someone as much as I love you." He whispered in my neck. I let out the last breath I had, it's like his words swiped it right from me. I sat up, "Is that right?" I asked, Finn slid me onto his lap. It was like he couldn't bare us physically apart.

He placed soft kisses on different areas as he mumbled the saying again.

"God, I don't know how you do it." Millie's voice drained out my the waves crashing onto each other. "Do what?" I pulled my eyes away from the water and to her. "Still wanting to spend every waking moment with him." I sipped my piña colada, confused.

"Why wouldn't I? I love him." I lifted my sunglasses up, "I love Jake, too. But, traveling with only him all these months doesn't make me want to attach myself to his hip."

Millie and Jake had spent their entire time traveling. She'd told Sadie and I the gory details of sunset sex on the beach. I just stared out into the waves as the details went into one ear and out the other.

"Oh, and you guys were all cooped up in one house together!" She gasped, just realizing. I laughed, nodding my head.

"I guess but, I don't know. For some reason, I only want more of him." And what I said was true, even right now. Millie looked at me as if I was crazy and maybe for him, I was a little.

But now Millie's horror of being only with Jake for these past months is why she planned out this whole trip. We are all going on away on a resort in Hawaii for two weeks.

hi imma b writing chaps again :)
vaca edition !!!