042

tw - grooming

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

ENEWS

Recently, unveiled ELSIE RITCHER, former fling with FINN WOLFHARD has been released she groomed a 14 year old. Now trending on twitter "#wtfiswrongwithelsie"

In text messages between her and the 14 year old she repeatedly asked them to send her nude photos and describes wanting to do explicit things.

Richter is 20 years old.

The media is not taking this lightly and neither is ENEWS.

Click here to see why we think Finn Wolfhard is dead and the one we're seeing is a clone.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

@thomasbarbusca

thomas | @thomasbarbusca - since we're all here and asking wtf is wrong with elsie ritcher. unfortunately, i do not have an answer but more to add to the pot. elsie texted me yesterday asking if i would get into a relationship with her for the public eye. she asked me this not bc she had a school girl crush on me but because she quote 'wanted to hurt florence and finn's relationship' florence auki is my ex girlfriend whom i am good with. she's an absolute sweetheart and deserves the best, the best being finn. i quickly turned down this offer and am here to provide proof and info on why elsie can get worse.
❤️12.8Ms 💭3.1M ↪️ 7M

seb | @user - typical W from thomas 👍

lola | @user - #wtfiswrongwithelsie

sabrina | @user elsiepearls downfall ❤️

kristen | @user praying for the victim.

joel | @user #wtfiswrongwithelsie

marie | @user #wtfiswrongwithelsie

kiki | @user never liked that bitch.

stan | @user she ruins everything

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The two teens woke up, later than usual. The night exhausted them. What specifically woke them up was the explosive notifications coming from their phones.

Florence groaned, turning both their ringers off and letting her head hit the pillow as Finn brought his arms around her.

But, the vibrations were even more annoying.

She picked up the phone to see the lettering, #WTFISWRONGWITHELSIE tag light up on her phone.

Her eyes widened, opening her phone and reading everything. "I'm not done," Finn whined and tried to pull his girlfriend back to bed.

Flore shook him off, swiping, getting more information, conformation. She saw Thomas's tweet along with screenshots of her grooming a child. It made her literally gasp.

What the fuck was wrong with Elsie?

Flo's gasp made Finn wake right up, "What?" He shot up.

"She fucking groomed a kid." Florence passed him the phone. "Holy shit," Finn looked up at her, Flo was looking straight ahead.

They both walked downstairs, everyone was already downstairs, surrounded in the living room.

Finn sat down, "Did you guys hear?" Millie asked, everyone had their attention. "Yeah, what the fuck is wrong with her?" Finn's tone was stern, Florence came in a couple minutes later with two cups of coffee. Handing one to Finn, whilst sitting on him.

"I feel so disgusted I was even associated with her." Enya spoke, hand on her forehead. Everyone looked at her with a 'me too' expression.

"And the fact she's trying to break me and Flo up?!" He held a grip on Florence's leg, "I didn't tell any of you, but Elsie texted me the night we went out." Flore admitted.

All of them looked at her, waiting for her to proceed. "She was just giving me crap about being with Finn." Florence fiddled with the handle on the mug in her hand.

"Is this why you..." Finn whispered, "Yeah." She nodded her head.

"What?" Caleb had a worried look on his face, just as the rest of them.

"Elsie's been putting these thoughts into Florence's head. And, it overwhelmed her so much we almost broke up." Finn grew more pissed by the second.

Millie and Sadie sat closer to Florence, holding her hand.

"We aren't exactly apart of this drama, just exclusively mentioned." Gaten stated, he was right.

"We'll all just silently remove ourselves from anything associated with her." They we're all going to work through this, together.

me being active??