1.2

0901: “The secondary task is that you must perfect the emotional line of attack and acceptance in each world. The more plump and sweeter, the more reward points and items you will receive.”

Xu Qichen now somewhat suspects that this system is a revenge product produced by a certain great reader due to long-term grievances and dissatisfaction.

I blame myself for being so stupid and naive, thinking that writing a “be” on the line of Shui-yi-shui sentimental line will receive the blade at most, but I didn’t expect it to be life-threatening now.

However, he is such a mother-to-child single relationship waste. From the perspective of God, he doesn’t know how to handle the relationship between two people. Now it is too difficult for him to put himself in love with the character he created.

Xu Qichen opened the script. When it was serialized, only some fragments of the drama appeared in the original text. Now it is interesting to see that the fragmented concept becomes a complete stack of scripts.

“This is a new play directed by Chen Anping. If it weren’t for Du Meng’s bad luck, we wouldn’t have a chance to audition if something went wrong in this section.”

Du Meng is a very powerful cannon fodder set by him. His debut is a big director’s play, and he became famous overnight. The following works are also well received. It is in the rising period, and he needs a very hot and award-winning movie. Of the film.

No, the opportunity is here. It is impossible to cooperate with the Chinese-American director Chen Anping and the emerging actress Lin Ran.

But at this time, Du Meng was revealed to have an improper relationship with a number of young internet celebrities. One after another, Du Meng, who had been cleaning up the young people, was pulled off the altar by the majority of netizens, and accumulated for several years. The word of mouth that came down said that there would be no more.

What the director fancy was his personality, which was in line with the role, but now the true face is revealed, and the overwhelming criticism alone is enough to make investors replace him without hesitation.

Li Yun embraced her arms and looked at Ji Mengze, who bowed her head silently and said: “You won’t attend the celebration banquet in a while. Let’s go straight to the audition. I have arranged it.” She looked down at her watch and continued: “Chen Anping here. Obviously I wanted to use this drama to win prizes.”

Isn’t it right? The current international award-winning films must have both humanistic depth and topicality, and can quickly accumulate traffic. Only LGBT themes, even if they fail to win the award, the hot agenda and discussion will definitely return.

Xu Qichen really thought so when he wrote.

How could he expect that one day he would wear this novel.

“I read the book, and in the role of Yuning, no one fits you better in appearance.”

Appearance… Xu Qichen smiled bitterly: “But I have no acting skills.”

Li Yun glared fiercely, “Go first, let’s talk about it, people like you are not good enough to be delivered to the door, and good resources are not available without tearing.”

This woman is stronger than she wrote.

“Almost there.” Li Yun looked out of the car window. The hotel where the audition was performed is not far away, “You are ready to prepare.”

According to the original storyline, the next step is to enter the hotel, start the audition, fail the audition, and join the group because of pressure from investors.