2.12

Leaving Mu Yao alone at home, Xu Qichen was still a little worried. It was obvious that the other party was much stronger than him, only a few years younger.

Is it that people who are in love with younger men are so worried?

No, what a love.

There is nothing wrong with the character.

When was on the subway, saw the news. It was the third case of a beast hurting people.

Xu Qichen used his mobile phone to search for the name of the criminal group——Teng Yue Century, a biotechnology company and a leader in the country’s pharmaceutical industry, so most of the company’s news is about new drug development and promotion, or some drug-related news Charity activities.

It is through these imaginary marketing methods that they have packaged themselves into the image of a conscientious company in the biotechnology pharmaceutical industry.

In the plot that Xu Qichen actually wrote in the original text, the illegal project using monsters as research objects for supernaturalization training was carried out in the basement of a very remote abandoned factory.

Not to mention that he is not sure of the specific geographic location, because he didn’t write it out before. Even if he knew it, if he went there now, with the ability of an ordinary human like Ye Han, I’m afraid he would only hit a rock with a pebbles. Maybe it would cause another A form of be…

Let Ning Zheng go on.

Although this seems a bit bad.

When thinking about how to release clues to Ning Zheng, suddenly felt that Ye Han’s programming ability finally came in handy. Xu Qichen took the subway to a downtown area and found an Internet cafe casually.

“0901, do you have any props that can enhance the ability of the original owner?”

0901’s voice is slow, “Mr. Xu, do you want to open a plug-in?”

Xu Qichen retorted solemnly: “This setting is already there, but it’s just enhanced a bit. It’s not a plug-in.”

0901 paused, “Yes, this system has a buff potion, but only one original master skill can be designated for enhancement.”

“How much strengthen?”

“About 50%.”

Try it first. Xu Qichen did not hesitate to pay 3,500 points to purchase the buff potion.

But this potion, the color looks green, a bit disgusting. For the task, let’s bear it.

Naturally, what Xu Qichen chose to strengthen was Ye Han’s business ability. He used hacking techniques to disguise his identity. Plan A hacked into the database system of the illegal project Tengyue and leaked the information to the foreign administrative bureau. If there is no way to do this, you can only choose plan B, and disclose the information you know about this project to Ning Zheng through an anonymous IP, and let Ning Zheng investigate.

Either way, you must try.

Just about to start, Xu Qichen’s cell phone rang, and when he took it out, it was Yu Cang.

“Hello? Xiaocang?”

The other party’s voice was a little crying, “Study, senior, I, I didn’t want to disturb you, but Mengmeng won’t answer the phone, and I can’t find Ayao…”

Xu Qichen asked quickly: “Don’t worry, speak slowly, what’s wrong?”

“I…I’m hurt…”