5.7

Xu Qichen found that since he entered high school, time has become extremely fast. In retrospect, the military training is still like yesterday. But now, the ginkgo leaves on the campus have suddenly turned golden. From the classroom window, it looks like It is a golden leaf tree in Norse mythology, which is extremely dazzling.

“Xia—Zhi—Xu—”

“Today you are on duty, wipe the blackboard!”

Hearing the urge from the health committee, Xu Qichen, who was looking down at the book, looked up at the chalk writing on the blackboard, and then tilted his head to see Xia Zhixu still sleeping on the table.

He is always like this, lazy, but very energetic when he is full of energy.

If you don’t go to the health committee, you will swear. Xu Qichen pushed Xia Zhixu’s elbow under his head, “Hey, go to wipe the blackboard.”

Xia Zhixu raised her head suddenly, with a red mark on her face, looking dumb and funny.

Seeing that Xia Zhixu was about to go out, the female co-worker got up to make way for him and laughed mercilessly, “Oh, the health commissioner called you three times to stop you, and I called you three times, but Xu Qichen said something to you. I woke up.”

Xia Zhixu rubbed his eyes and stretched his waist. “Just call it seven times to wake up the dragon.” After finishing his mouth, he walked to the podium casually, took two blackboard erasers and slowly wiped the blackboard with chalk. The dust was everywhere, and the classmates in the front row held their textbooks and kept fanning their noses.

It’s hard to die. Chen Fang happened to come back from the concession stand. As soon as he entered the classroom, he was choked and sturdy. “Oh, let me go, who is doing this?” He stretched out his hand to slap the gray in front of him, and saw Xia Zhixu staring at him. He laughed at his appearance and the sleep marks on his face, “It turns out that it is our Sect Master Xia, look at the magic marks on your face.” He stretched out a hand to pinch Xia Zhixu’s face, “Let me remove it for you Seal it!”

“Fuck.” Xia Zhixu held the blackboard eraser and patted Chen Fang’s hand.

“Fuck, cough, cough, cough… Xia Zhixu, you are very depressed!” Chen Fang pinched his nose and walked off the podium, took out a bag of candy from his uniform pocket, and called him when he passed Xu Qichen’s seat. Xu Qichen just raised his head. , He saw a bag of things flying in front of him, and he subconsciously reached out to pick it up.

A pack of fruit candy.

He raised his head suspiciously, Chen Fang’s chin moved towards Xia Zhixu on the podium, “He heard that I’m going to the commissary, let me bring it for you.”

The next class is physical education.

Plan ahead.

Xu Qichen stared at the candy in her hand in a daze. The same table came in from the outside of the classroom and saw the candy in his hand. “Eh? This brand of candy is delicious, with juice filling.” She sat down and smiled at Xu Qichen." Give me one, just one~"

“Oh, good.” Xu Qichen tore open the packaging bag and handed it to the tablemate, “You can take it yourself.”

The same table smiled and said thank you, and picked a strawberry flavored from it.

After erasing the blackboard, Xia Zhixu turned his head and happened to see that he was sharing the sugar he gave to the same table. He felt a little unhappy, so he took the white blackboard eraser and walked out the corridor, stretched out his hand, holding the two erasers in anger. He patted hard.