2.10

“0901, why do I think the protagonists in these worlds are familiar?”

The voice of 0901 appeared in my heart.

“Mr. Xu, did you add your own emotional element when creating, or do you have a so-called creative prototype?”

0901’s rhetorical question made Xu Qichen lost his thoughts.

That’s right.

My obsession is too deep.

“Okay, we are in class. Starting from this class, I will bring your probability theory and mathematical statistics.”

The voice of the Mediterranean pulled Xu Qichen back to reality. He took out the textbook and pen from his schoolbag, and when he looked up, he met the eyes of the Mediterranean, and the other party had an expression of “You guys have come over here” and took out the roster. , I clicked the name again to confirm that no one was absent before starting the lecture.

To be honest, Xu Qichen has been listening very carefully, but the lectures in the Mediterranean are really mediocre and boring. It is obviously a sub-subject of mathematics, and he uses PPT to slide page by page.

At least it should be calculated on the blackboard…

For Xu Qichen, a liberal arts student who wants to learn well but can’t understand it, it is really a torture.

During a big class, Xu Qichen kept his back straight and focused on the podium, for fear that he would become sleepy as soon as he relaxed.

The bell for the end of get out of class finally rang, and the Mediterranean continued with a sullen face: “It takes you five minutes. We will dismiss the get out of class after we finish this topic.”

The students below dared to be angry but didn’t dare to speak.

Remembering that Mu Yao didn’t say a word for the entire class, Xu Qichen turned around while looking down at the textbook in the Mediterranean, and saw that he fell asleep lying on the table with his arms under his feet.

The male student next to him said: “He has slept for a class, but fortunately the Mediterranean has no control.

“I will do this question several times after I go back, maybe I will come up with this question in the mid-term exam, you know?”

The students replied feebly: “Know-Tao-now.”

“Let’s end get out of class.”

The classroom suddenly rejuvenated.

“Weekend! I finally got through this week!”

“Go eat, I’m so hungry.”

“Remember to pick up the courier later.”

“Go back to the dormitory first~”

Xu Qichen turned around and looked closer at Mu Yao, who was still not awake. He turned his face sideways, resting his right arm outstretched, and his black hair was dyed into a gentle hue by sunlight.

Mu Yao was still asleep, as if he couldn’t hear the noise around him.

Shouldn’t a dog’s ears be very sensitive?

Speaking of it, how did the ears come out?

Feeling that the other party was asleep, Xu Qichen stretched out his hand, trying to take a look at his hair, thinking of this Xu Qichen couldn’t help but laugh softly.

I feel more and more naive.

But before the fingers touched his hair, he was grabbed by his other hand.