2.9

It’s not so much a pro, it’s a hard hit, but the contact position is a little coincidental.

The undeniable fact of touching the corners of the mouth made Xu Qichen’s mentality even more exploding than the intense pain that all the teeth and bones hit together.

Isn’t this the original plot?

Why is this happening?

It doesn’t fit my own setting for the first kiss at all.

It’s tacky and not romantic.

But even so, the heart was beating non-stop, and he was not able to live up to the extreme.

Xu Qichen covered his bleeding mouth, hissed with pain, and took a breath. He wanted to get up as if nothing happened, but found that Mu Yao raised his hand and covered his head.

Xu Qichen was startled, “Did you bump your head? Are you okay?” He wanted to break Mu Yao’s hand to help him see, but the other party insisted not to take his hand away.

Mu Yao’s voice was muffled.

“I’m fine, I didn’t bump into it.”

“Let me see.”

“No.”

“why?”

“Don’t just don’t.”

Xu Qichen frowned, and the blood slowly flowed down the corners of his mouth, so that the corners of his mouth twitched in pain. When Mu Yao saw him, there was a hundred percent expression on his face, and he stretched out a hand to wipe the corner of his mouth. Bleeding, I’m going to buy band-aids later."

It should have been a bit embarrassing to be rubbed the corners of the mouth by the other party.

However, all Xu Qichen’s attention was attracted by the uncovered little ear on Mu Yao’s head.

“ear!”

People like Xu Qichen who have little emotional ups and downs are so happy that their voices are raised up.

Mu Yao was a little bit dumbfounded, “Are you so happy?”

Xu Qichen had forgotten that he was still lying on Mu Yao’s body, and nodded with a pursed mouth.

Mu Yao sighed, with an expression that you couldn’t help but put down the other hand covering his ears.

“Can I squeeze it?”

Mu Yao nodded.

With the approval of the other party, Xu Qichen cautiously stretched out his hand and gently pinched one of the shaggy black ears.

So soft.

The pinched ear moved by himself after he let go.

This kind of wonderful touch is hard to describe, like a huge flat Q jelly, Xu Qichen is even a little addicted, just pinch both hands together.

Haha.

Haha.

“Hey, is that enough?”

Hearing Mu Yao’s words, Xu Qichen squeezed the last two quickly, and then replied seriously: “Well, that’s enough.”

“Then senior, shouldn’t you get up from me?” Mu Yao raised his eyebrows, “Is this position very comfortable?”

Only then did Xu Qichen react, and got up from Mu Yao in a panic and sat aside.

The feeling of heartbeat reappeared again, pulling back all the attention that had been distracted by the ears.