1.27

Hearing Lin Ran talking so much, Xu Qichen suddenly wanted to cry.

He never cried when his parents left him. In school, he never cried when he couldn’t make friends with bad words.

The feeling of lacrimal gland recovery, he has only experienced in two people.

Lin Ran is one of them.

He took a step forward and looked at Lin Ran’s gentle eyes.

“Sorry.”

Lin Ran’s expression changed. There seemed to be a small flame in his eyes that went out all at once, and there was an expression [I guess it would be the result] on his face. He took a light breath, and the corners of his mouth moved. , Want to smile to ease the embarrassment of confession failure.

Seeing him like this, Xu Qichen smiled first.

“I am a liberal arts student.”

Without hesitation, one step closer.

“Not good at repairing things.”

The forehead touched his collarbone.

“But this time, I want to try hard.”

Lin Ran hugged him in his arms and let out a sigh. I don’t know if he thought too much, but from this sigh he felt a taste of the fulfillment of a long-cherished wish. It was really strange, not strange. Without waiting for Xu Qichen to continue thinking, he felt that his ear was kissed.

Looking up at Lin Ran, the other party smiled happily, his teeth were shining.

“It’s okay. If you can’t fix it, just keep fixing it until it’s done.”

At this moment, Xu Qichen suddenly felt that the voice in his heart finally rushed out. It turned out that he was sad and depressed for so many days because he didn’t even understand his heart.

Why only care about Lin Ran’s attitude?

After all, he didn’t believe that he would like someone again, and he didn’t think it would be his character. He didn’t even dare to imagine that he would be a character in his own writing. I like Lin Ran.

So what he likes is the role of Lin Ran or the shadow of someone behind him.

Xu Qichen didn’t want to go further.

Even in an imaginary world, this moment is enough.

Lin Ran grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the sofa in the living room to sit down, put his hands around the back of his head, and unlocked his blindfold.

“I’ll give you medicine.” As he said, I took out the medicine I just removed from the car and looked at it. There were eye drops and ointments. “Do you want to drop this eye drops, or just apply the medicine.”

“Drop the potion first, and apply the ointment last.” Xu Qichen leaned back, leaning his head on the sofa, and a little embarrassed, sat up, “Or I will do it myself.”

Lin Ran pressed him back, “Don’t move.” Then he bent over and gently helped him tear off the gauze and tape from his left eye. “Does it hurt?”

“It doesn’t hurt.”

The left eye under the gauze was still a bit swollen. I was uncomfortable to see the light after covering it for a day. He couldn’t open his eyes. Lin Ran felt distressed when he saw it. He took the eye drops and moved closer, blocking Xu Qichen’s head with his body. Light, “open it slowly.”