4.1 You Taste My Blood

When Xu Qichen woke up, he smelled the smell of disinfectant that he hated.

Opened his eyes and stared at the white ceiling blankly, his intuition and experience told him that he had left the previous world.

As always, was a little bit disappointed. It was only before going to bed that the issue of time and space was discussed. When opened eyes, came to a completely different time and space.

What is strange is that while losing, Xu Qichen seems to have some other emotions this time.

It’s like a bridge that often appears in fairy tales. A traveler walked on the road, walked to a certain place, and dropped an apple from the sky. He ate it carefully and it tasted good. Going forward, arrived at a new place. Another peach fell in arms. still ate it dubiously. It was delicious. It was so delicious that even didn’t want to leave this good place. This strange thing was repeated for the third time. When he was forced to leave, his mind was thinking, what good things will happen next place?

The little expectation brought about by empiricism almost offset the negative emotion of being forced to leave.

People are really fickle animals.

Xu Qichen turned his head. There is still a bed in the ward, but it is empty. The patient seems to be away temporarily. He wanted to get up, but found that his leg was hung up and he was also put in a cast.

Very familiar scene.

0901’s voice appeared: “Mr. Xu, you have come to the fourth world of BE Crazy Demon Survival System…”

The shame made Xu Qichen dizzy, “Please stop mentioning the name of this system…”

0901: “Okay, Mr. Xu. I swear not to mention the name BE Crazy Survival System in the future.”

The blue veins on Xu Qichen’s forehead all came out, “…please get to the point directly.”

0901 said okay, and continued: “Mr. Xu, the role you need to play in this world is Lu Xuan. This world is set by the blood family. Your target is a vampire, and he is also an orthopedic surgeon. Your main task is to change the ending of the final separation of the two protagonists in this novel.”

Xu Qichen’s first reaction turned out to be great, no one in this world is going to die.

It took a second or two to find out suddenly.

Bloodlines? ! vampire?

This can be said to be the world he fears most, because in this world Lu Xuan suffers from haloemia. A patient with haloemia falls in love with a vampire, and in the end he was embraced by the vampire for the first time.

What kind of weird setting is this to become a bloody vampire.

He reluctantly said: “0901, we are all so familiar, can we slightly change the setting of faint blood…”

0901’s tone still has no waves, “Mr. Xu, this is your own setting, we have no right to change it.”

Xu Qichen sighed irresistibly.

0901: “Mr. Xu, if you are very worried, we can sell you a medicine. After taking it, you can temporarily add a filter to your iris. In other words, under the action of the medicine, the blood you see The color will change, and the medicine will also affect your sense of smell, which will largely avoid the onset of halosemia.”

This sounds pretty good, and Xu Qichen asked enthusiastically, “Then what color will the blood I see turn into?”

0901 said: “This will change according to your current mood, so I can’t give you an accurate answer.”