5.8

For several days, Xu Qichen avoided Xia Zhixu. Although he has not always been very enthusiastic, he always reacts a little. But now, as soon as he approaches, Xu Qichen will automatically leave a certain distance.

It’s like two magnets of the same sex.

It was another morning when Xia Zhixu just came out of the community and looked up at the opposite side. He happened to see Xu Qichen standing at the bus stop and drinking a carton of milk. The other side saw him at the same time. Xia Zhixu waved at him happily. As soon as he shouted a word of “Xu”, the other party hurriedly boarded a bus and ran under his nose.

Trying to guess a person’s mind is harder than the last big question on the Olympiad paper.

Several classmates who came back from the office brought back the math papers they had taken last month.

The student who issued the paper passed by Xu Qichen’s seat and handed the paper to his hand. Xu Qichen glanced at it and got 112 points. After the last big question, the two questions didn’t get many points.

“Xia Zhixu, you are 150, awesome.” The classmate put the paper on Xia Zhixu’s table. Before Xia Zhixu could speak, he dragged the paper over at the same table and said, “Let me pay my respects. Xueba’s test paper.”

Xia Zhixu snatched the paper over, with the words “unhappy” written clearly on his face.

He stared at the back of the front seat, watching his hand pinch his own paper, and carefully watching the wrong question crossed by the red pen.

I want to tell him.

As long as he asks.

No, don’t speak.

As long as he turns around.

I don’t know who is in a stalemate, Xia Zhixu just sat there in a daze, and finally only waited until Xu Qichen poked the arm of a classmate next to him with a pen, and asked softly: “Did you get this question right?”

The tablemate who secretly watched the comics raised their heads and glanced at the place Xu Qichen was pointing, “Well, you did something wrong? The teacher said something similar on this subject.”

Xia Zhixu felt her heart like a wet towel that was twisted hard. The boy in the back seat patted him on the shoulder, “Hey, when will the basketball rematch begin?”

Facing Xu Qichen’s back, he sighed silently, then turned to discuss the basketball game with his back seat.

Xu Qichen was a little embarrassed when he heard the same table saying that this topic was taught in class. He often lost his mind in the past two days. He went off as he listened to his thoughts, “I missed the lesson in class. I didn’t hear this. You can tell me. Okay?”

Xu Qichen’s voice is very soft, and the rare request tone makes the tablemates unable to refuse, “It is okay, that is…” The tablemate is also a little embarrassed, “I’m afraid I can’t speak well, so what, Xia Zhixu It’s a full score, do you want him to tell you?”

Xu Qichen did not look back, his ears were full of the sound of Xia Zhixu talking about the ball game with the boys behind. He shook his head and whispered, “You should tell me.”

The same table nodded, “Then don’t dislike what I said badly”, picked up the gel pen and took the paper, Xu Qichen leaned over and listened carefully.

Finally, Xia Zhixu, whose little hope was shattered, finally turned back to his stiff back and ended the absent-minded topic of the game. His math test paper was lying deadly on the table, and a bright red 150 was beating restlessly in his eyes, like an alarm.