6.7

Early in the morning, Xia Zhixu applauded the moving company. Xu Qichen doesn’t have much daily necessities, mainly books, so moving is not a hassle.

“By the way, didn’t you say that there was a problem with your computer yesterday?” Xia Zhixu helped Xu Qichen put the notebook in his bag and carried the bag on his shoulder. “I’ll look at it for you after I go back. "

Xu Qichen nodded happily, “But don’t lose my manuscript.”

Xia Zhixu looked helpless, “I am also professional anyway.”

The people from the moving company helped them move their things to the door of their new home before leaving. Xia Zhixu picked up a box of books and said to Xu Qichen, “Open the door.”

Xu Qichen looked at the code lock on the door of Xia Zhixu’s house, “How much is the code?”

Xia Zhixu sighed helplessly.

He also said that he was not drunk.

“I said it last time, it’s your birthday, little ancestor.”

Xu Qichen frowned suspiciously, tried the password, and it turned on, “When did you say it?”

Xia Zhixu walked in with the suitcase, “The day I got fucked after drinking.”

“you shut up.”

“I am amnesia after finishing it, and I shut up. It’s so ruthless.”

Moving is not the most troublesome. The trouble is the finishing work after the move. Xia Zhixu didn’t want Xu Qichen to do physical work, so he asked him to sit on the floor and sort the books into categories. He moved to the study room and put them on the shelf. Going back and forth, tired enough.

“Aren’t you tired, sit here and I’ll squeeze your shoulders.” Xu Qichen sat cross-legged on the sofa and patted a small piece of land in front of him.

Xia Zhixu didn’t feel very tired at first, but when he saw Xu Qichen like this, he couldn’t help but want to sell it, so he knelt down on the carpet with a sigh, “I’m tired.” The ground fell back in Xu Qichen’s arms, his head pressed against his collarbone.

“I’ll squeeze your arm.” Xu Qichen picked up Xia Zhixu’s arm and asked him while squeezing his muscles: “Are you not going to work?” After asking, I suddenly remembered what Xia’s mother had said before. Zhixu started his own business, “Oh I forgot, you are the boss.”

“I gave the employees a few days off.” Xia Zhixu’s eyes were compared, his head tilted on Xu Qichen’s right arm.

“What’s the fake?”

Xia Zhixu laughed and said, “The boss is off the job.”

Xu Qichen also laughed, “How come you have such a lazy boss.”

“Blame you, I can’t wait to stay at home every day and not go anywhere.” Xia Zhixu took Xu Qichen’s hand, rubbed his palm, and sighed, “I understand the feelings of those ancient emperors. what.”

“Let’s come, it’s obviously a lazy convict.”

Xia Zhixu shrank down, a pair of long legs that had nowhere to put up and placed them on a box full of books in front, took out a toffee from his pants pocket, and peeled it off. Sugar paper.

When Xu Qichen saw that he had taken the candy, he thought it was for himself, and took Xia Zhixu and threw the peeled candy into his mouth.

He pushed Xia Zhixu’s head, “I want to eat too.”