2.6

Xu Qichen was frightened and almost turned over from Mu Yao.

He heard his low laugh.

“do not move.”

It was indeed Mu Yao’s voice.

As the symptoms of hypoglycemia subsided, Xu Qichen’s vision began to become clear. The lawn, black sports shoes, and the students on the playground all appeared in front of him.

He was a little embarrassed to be so carried.

“You let me down.”

Mu Yao listened, but stopped and turned Xu Qichen upside down, “Senior, if you move around, I will really tell you to listen.”

Feeling the person on his back stretched tight and motionless, Mu Yao continued to walk forward.

Hearing Yang Xiaocheng yelling his name from behind, Xu Qichen looked back and said, “Ah, yes, my roommate is waiting for me.”

Mu Yao also turned around and shouted at Yang Xiaocheng: “Senior, Senior Ye is unwell, I will take him to rest first.” After speaking, he turned and continued walking.

This man is so strange.

However, Mu Yao really fell in love with Ye Han at first sight in the original setting. The original plot allowed Xu Qichen to find a suitable reason for Mu Yao’s behavior.

Although he is still not used to it.

After walking into the shade of the tree in silence, Mu Yao put Xu Qichen on the bench.

“Don’t run around.” Mu Yao exhorted, turned and ran to other places.

Xu Qichen didn’t have the energy to run around either, leaning on the bench, watching the classmates in his class disband and leave, the phone rang, it was Yang Xiaocheng’s message.

Yang Xiaocheng: [It’s okay, who is that freshman? 】

Reply to him quickly.

Ye Han: [I’m fine, but after exercise, hypoglycemia started a little bit and I didn’t have any energy. This junior is a newcomer to the basketball team, so don’t worry if you meet someone you met before. 】

After sending this message, saw Mu Yao came back, carrying a bag in his hand, walking to Xu Qichen and sitting down.

“Drink some water.” Mu Yao took out a bottle of sports drink from the bag, unscrewed the lid and handed it to him, “Sip, don’t worry.”

Xu Qichen said thank you, then took the drink and sipped it obediently.

Sweet and delicious.

Mu Yao took another bag of candies from the bag and handed it to Xu Qichen, “Would you like to eat it?”

Xu Qichen’s face showed a puzzled expression. Mu Yao glanced at him and explained: “The way you are just now, it should be a sudden hypoglycemia symptom after exercise, I guessed it.” Come back, “Just forget it if you don’t want to eat.”

“Eat.” Xu Qichen put down the drink in his hand and took the sugar from Mu Yao’s hand.

But this bag is too difficult to tear.

Xu Qichen tugged with both hands for a long time, but he pulled a super small hole and couldn’t pour out a single candy.

Mu Yao snatched the bag directly, brought it to his mouth, bit it with his teeth and pulled it gently, and the bag was torn open.