1.21

The atmosphere is a bit awkward.

Xu Qichen was not stupid, he could see that Lin Ran’s attitude was not right, but to avoid hurting himself, he still chose to pretend that nothing happened.

Soon, Lin Ran laughed a few times, “Just kidding, but there will definitely be CP marketing when it is announced.”

Bai Yi also laughed, “Yes, this is all normal. Our company has always had CP marketing,” he said, hitting Shen Huan’s shoulder, “Actually, A Huan’s personal relationships with girls are so good that they explode before debut. I’ve had a lot of girlfriends, just because the company thinks Mengze and his settings are better, so they set up an official match. The CP name is nice and called Dream CP. The captain and Jiang Ling’s CP is called Kirin CP, which is also very nice~ just me. One has no official match hahaha.”

Xu Qichen sighed. Why is this Bai Yi so blind to see, “Quickly eat, it will be cold for a while.”

“I know.” Bai Yi curled his lips. “But, I think you and Lin Ran’s CP are also very popular recently. A lot of people are discussing on Weibo. So many people have jumped before the filming is finished. The potential is endless.”

Shen Huan took off his gloves, “No one told you to talk less when eating?”

Bai Yi glared at him, “You care about me, I will say.” Bai Yi twisted the shrimp heads viciously and threw them to Shen Huan’s hand, as if remembering something, “By the way, Mengze, your night scene is still At the hotel?”

Xu Qichen nodded, “This hotel was rented for a day, and two scenes were filmed together. Just now, the filming was almost finished, and there is another one in the evening…” As he said, Xu Qichen stopped suddenly, and then turned to look. Xiang Lin Ran, Lin Ran blinked slowly and curled up the corners of his mouth.

“What else is there?”

Thinking of what to take, Xu Qichen began to sloppy, “Ah…that’s…”

Lin Ran answered neatly: “Sex scene.”

Bai Yi was choked firmly by these two words, coughing constantly, Shen Huan moved his seat with disgust, “I told you to talk less, it should be.”

Xu Qichen quickly helped Bai Yi open the drink in front of him, “Hurry up and drink some water.”

Bai Yi took a big sip of the drink and continued to cough. It took him a long time to relieve himself: “As expected of Director Chen’s play, may I ask what scale sex scene is it?”

Xu Qichen sighed, “Why are you so gossip? It’s not what you think, there are no too explicit shots.”

“Do you want to pull the light?”

Shen Huan tapped Bai Yi’s head sharply, “Shut up, you.”

Lin Ran answered with a smile, “Let’s turn on the light in the middle.”

Bai Yi was full of excitement: “How much is half?”

Xu Qichen was embarrassed: “May I not discuss this issue…” He was obviously here to visit the class, and he was eating crayfish while discussing the sex scene.

Seeing Xu Qichen’s expression, Bai Yi picked up the drink can and touched Xu Qichen’s, “It’s okay, straight men are fearless~”

Xu Qichen buried his head lower.

The point is that I am not a straight man…

Bai Yi opened the chat box again, “What are you afraid of, let me tell you, the last time I wandered around on Weibo, I accidentally clicked on a long picture, and the good guy frightened me. It was me, Ming Qi and Jiang Ling. 3P Xiao Huangwen! I was so scared that I almost slipped and liked it!”