6.8

As soon as Xia Zhixu finished speaking, Xu Qichen immediately put the pillow on the bed and stood up without saying a word. He pushed the car forward by himself, his back was stiff, and his walking posture was unnatural. Up.

Like a cute little puppet.

Looking at him like this, funny and funny, Xia Zhixu also stood up, put both hands in his pockets as before, and stood behind him staring at the tips of his red ears.

“After picking for a long time, don’t buy pillows?”

“Ok.”

Xia Zhixu smiled and said, “Yes, our pillows are just decorations. Every time I go to sleep, I don’t put them on my arms.”

As soon as said this, Xu Qichen’s ears became redder and his pace quickened.

It’s so cute.

Xia Zhixu sighed in his heart ten thousand times a day that it was not enough.

The two returned home with large and small bags of things. Xu Qichen went home and rested shortly before getting into the study and writing. Xia Zhixu arranged all the furniture and furnishings he purchased and took Xu Qichen’s computer into it. The studio.

The novel Xu Qichen has on hand is a criminal investigation subject, and the plot is also linked by cases. In fact, it has serialized nearly 200,000 characters, but the emotional lines of the two protagonists are so thin that readers begin to wonder whether this is still the case. Not a novel.

He clicked on the page of his novel as usual, dragged the mouse down and took a look at the reader’s comment. After two days, he left a lot more comments.

[Zhuang Shengxiaomeng]: West Asia University must be entangled in this judgment whether it was attack or death.

[Song Yuanyan’s little wife]: Xia opened her drawer, which was filled with dangdang blades, “It’s so distressing, which blade is better today.”

[Miaojun]: Maybe this attack and receiver can survive! [Innocent face

[Doctor Su is also cool today]: What’s the use of being alive, I still remember the fear of being dominated by the ending of Rin Xuan’s pair… It’s better to die. 233

[Everything you said is right]: Otherwise, let’s take a gamble, whether the ending of this book is to attack or suffer.

[moyaaa]: It’s a victim of escorting a train of leather blades. After all, it’s a criminal policeman. If you have a high-risk profession, you will be gone.

[Mengze is mine]: I think it was offense. Several previous foreshadowings felt that the flag was being set for offense, and offense’s life experience has not been revealed until now. With the clues accumulated in the previous cases, I feel that the last It is very possible to come to a big gang, then the attack will die, and the ending will be sublimated by tragedy.

[The little cat who doesn’t eat fish]: Maybe this time the attack and the suffering will be the same…

[Slim into a ray of light]: The same custody and death!

[I love West Asia University]: As long as the West Asia University blade, no matter how sharp I can eat [make a fist

Looking at these messages, Xu Qichen’s heart is very complicated.

Is his novel so abused?

Although half of the previous protagonists are dead, they are all artistic expressions…

Forget it, I can’t make it up.