5.11

“Everyone must use snacks for this exam. This is the last exam before placement. According to the tradition of quiet and frugal, the liberal arts classes will be divided one month before the end of the semester to ensure that everyone is in the best condition. Entering the second year of high school. After the results come out, many students in our class may leave this class.”

Zhang Zhengxin put the textbook in his hand on the table and sighed, “We have been together in class 13 for almost a year. Generally speaking, the teacher of the quiet science class is usually a math teacher or a physics teacher. Our class Most of the students are preparing for science, so Class 13 should still be reserved as a key science class, and I may also go to other classes to serve as the head teacher.”

Zhang Zhengxin said and laughed, with a hint of dismay in his smile, “But everyone must remember, no matter which class you will go to in the future, the first class you come to Jingjian is class 13, so you will always be 13. Students in the class.”

Xu Qichen’s mood is very complicated. Although in the eyes of others, he looks taciturn and his mood is always very flat, but in his heart, there is still a little bit of reluctance to leave this class.

It’s probably because spent the most difficult period here, so naturally felt an emotional sense of belonging.

But he must be able to study liberal arts, which hardly needs to be questioned.

Feeling the stool moved slightly, Xu Qichen turned his head slightly and glanced at the boy in the back seat.

His expression seemed to have something to say, but at the end he only said one sentence, “I accidentally kicked it, sorry.”

Xia Zhixu must be able to study science, and there is hardly any doubt about this.

The day before the placement test, Xu Qichen was called out by the head teacher, and he was still wondering what had happened. After went out, found out that it was aunt.

“Your aunt is in the hospital now. You can ask her about the specific situation. I have to go to the meeting. I’ve been late for a while.”

Xu Qichen nodded and asked, “Teacher, did you send my aunt to the hospital?”

Zhang Zhengxin said, “I happened to be passing by and found that I was familiar, so I just took care of my business. Don’t worry, it’s not very serious.”

“Thank you, teacher.”

“It’s okay, go to the hospital.”

Seeing Xu Qichen who came back from the classroom hurriedly packing his schoolbags, Xia Zhixu wanted to ask what happened, but he was helpless to go to the class. The biology teacher was the toughest. Before he could ask, Xu Qichen had left.

Since there is a monthly test on the second day, it is also a very important placement test for the first grade. Jingjian cancelled the evening self-study that night. Everyone cleaned up after the last class and finally arranged the examination room.

Xia Zhixu wiped the blackboard with the English newspaper listlessly. Chen Fang, who had just washed the mop, passed by the window, stopped and knocked on the glass window with his hand. Xia Zhixu recovered, and lazily replied, “What are you doing?”

“Have you been sick recently? You’re dying every day.” Chen Fang teased through the windowpane, “I will have the exam tomorrow.”

“Exams are for exams.” Xia Zhixu stubbornly wiped at a small black spot on the glass.