1.24

“CUT!”

When he called to stop, Xu Qichen turned off Lin Ran and lay on the bed.

Chen Anping was not very surprised by Lin Ran’s performance. After all, this kid had played any difficult roles, even if he was with the same sex, he wouldn’t have much difficulty with his professionalism.

But Ji Mengze really surprised him. This section was originally dominated by Nanke in the script, but he turned against the guest in the second half, and the performance was sultry but not excessive. This kind of expressiveness is not like an idol artist. It can be done, even let Lin Ran be taken away by his performance.

The sex scene just now was supposed to be very seductive and intense, but he performed a strong sense of sadness.

Probably because of temperament.

Chen Anping felt a blessing in disguise.

After shouting to stop, Lin Ran sat up with his body supported, and tried hard to suppress the restlessness in his heart and calm his breath.

The person next to him was still motionless. Lin Ran wanted to reach out and push him. After thinking about it, he took it back, and only yelled softly, “Hey.”

Xu Qichen’s hand gripped the bed sheet tightly.

Back to reality, he only felt sad.

Trying to support himself to get up, the set became noisy again, Lin Ran just watched him put his shirt on him, got out of bed, and walked towards the monitor.

Didn’t even look at him.

Not at a glance.

The fire was so full that it was suddenly poured out with a basin of cold water and completely extinguished.

The original feeling of being unable to eat was enough torture, but I didn’t expect this guy to change back to his original appearance in an instant.

He is more professional than his actor.

Professional to the point of cruelty.

Xu Qichen will always look alienated and quiet, and he will not refuse, resist, or approach anyone.

He began to doubt and felt unwilling.

Lin Ran put on his clothes and left the bed where his faint smell still remained.

All the dramas in the hotel are over, and everyone closes smoothly. On the way back, Zhang Xiaoxiao saw Xu Qichen looking out of the window without saying a word, so he asked, “Brother Mengze, is it very tired?”

Xu Qichen turned his head, “No, I just drank some wine and I was a little dizzy.”

“I just heard the staff praise you outside just now, saying that you did a great job.” Zhang Xiaoxiao smiled happily, “Brother Mengze, you have made a lot of progress in this play, I can see it You are serious.”

Xu Qichen leaned his head against the car window, “Am I not serious before?”

“No, it was good before. It’s just that this drama feels that you are particularly engaged, as if the character is like you, I can’t tell whether you are still acting.”

Xu Qichen did not reply, this is where his guilty conscience lies.

He knows that this drama is the best opportunity for Ji Mengze to stand up, and it must be performed well, so even if he puts all his personal emotions into the role, he can only act well, change Ji Mengze’s image in everyone’s mind and complete the main task. , He is willing to do anything.