4.6

Su Lin felt that he was probably a victim of evil.

Knowing that it was a deliberate trap, he warned himself countless times.

Don’t step in.

Don’t step in.

But at a critical juncture, he completely lost his reason and jumped in without hesitation.

Su Lin kissed the lips that were close at hand, and unconsciously embraced Xu Qichen with his hands, bringing the two people closer to each other.

Xu Qichen’s heart was filled with the joy of success. The tip of his tongue slipped quietly into the gap between the slightly cool lips, and his fingers climbed on the back of Su Lin’s neck, rubbing his fingers gently.

This kind of movement seemed to be rubbing against Su Lin’s heart that was already unable to beat.

The tip of the tongue swept across the smooth dentition lightly, unable to enter more. Xu Qichen snorted in annoyance, and Su Lin released it, allowing his soft tongue to enter the moist mouth as he wished.

The refreshing and slightly sour lemon scent poured in in an instant, gently mixed with the tenderness and sweetness of the melted butter. The satisfaction of the taste buds made his heart seem to be placed in the clouds, light and fluttering.

Just when he felt Su Lin’s response, the tip of his tongue dexterously avoided, and he explored the imperceptible canine along the dentition, licked it gently, and swiftly before he could react. Leaving Su Lin’s lips.

Xu Qichen’s eyes looked at Su Lin, who was still a little stunned, with his arms around his neck without separating, and gently licking the corners of his mouth, “Sweet and sour, it’s delicious.”

He described the expression that did not appear on Su Lin’s face. He seemed a little angry and a little embarrassed, and Xu Qichen was happy.

He kissed Su Lin again, gently shook his head and rubbed his lips, like a baby cat holding his master coquettishly. He rubbed it squishyly for a while and then separated, with a very soft voice, “Do you like me?”

Seeing Su Lin tightly pursing his lips, Xu Qichen wanted to laugh but didn’t dare to laugh, looked into Su Lin’s eyes, and repeated, “Do you like me?”

Su Lin really couldn’t stand his teasing like this. He controlled the back of his head with his palm and wanted to kiss him, but Xu Qichen stretched out his hand to cover his mouth.

He raised his eyebrows, “Do you not like me kissing me? Are you a scumbag?”

With his mouth covered, Su Lin glared at Xu Qichen and suddenly licked Xu Qichen’s palm.

Xu Qichen was taken aback. He didn’t expect Su Lin to make such a move. Before he could react, Su Lin took another bite.

“hiss……”

it hurts.

Xu Qichen regained his senses abruptly, Su Lin had already stood up and left without looking back.

What… Xu Qichen shook his hand.

This feeling is like teasing a good-looking puppy on the side of the road.

Finally was bitten severely.

Xu Qichen spread out that hand and looked down.

On the last section of the ring finger, there is a ring of small teeth marks, some are red, and some are hot.