6.9

Xu Qichen was surprised, and looked at Xia Zhixu, “Did you do this?”

Xia Zhixu nodded and put down the water glass, “I feel like you like 0901, so you can just give it to you as an AI steward. The phone can also be implanted, and you can talk to him directly by voice.”

Seeing Xu Qichen very happy, Xia Zhixu smiled and stroked the back of his neck: “Do you like 0901 very much?”

“Nor.”

As soon as Xu Qichen finished speaking, he heard 0901 respond: “Mr. Xu, your saying that makes me very sad.”

He immediately changed his words with a smile, “I have a very deep revolutionary friendship with 0901.” After that, Xu Qichen remembered something, “Are you really the system administrator of 0901?”

“Yes.” Xia Zhixu admitted openly.

“So you can hear what I said to 0901?” Xu Qichen felt very angry, and pinched Xia Zhixu by the waist. “This is too unfair!”

Xia Zhixu smiled and sat next to Xu Qichen, and cuddled his shoulders favorably, “I don’t remember what you said? It doesn’t matter if you say it, I don’t have a good memory.”

“That’s also very unfair. I can’t hear what you say, but you can hear what I say, and all my permissions in the system are given by you. The points are always in arrears, and the things are sold so expensive… …”

Seeing that his little ancestor never finished talking about it, the more he talked about it, the more angry he became, Xia Zhixu quickly admitted his mistake and apologized, “Is it right, I will never use the plug-in next time.” He raised his right hand and swore to the sky, and then hugged He hugged Xu Qichen, just before wagging his tail at him, “These permissions and everything are fake. You are the administrator in our family. Our classmate Little Xu has the highest level of permissions forever, how about?”

It sounds better than singing. Xu Qichen turned his elbow to open the hippie smile Xia Zhixu, lowered his head and played with his computer.

“Stop it, it’s too late, let’s go to sleep.” Xia Zhixu dragged him, “Go, go take a bath.”

Xu Qichen hummed twice, sat still, and directed the chapters he had just written to his computer, “You go first, I will wash it later.”

“I wash quickly, don’t play for too long.” Xia Zhixu touched the top of Xu Qichen’s head and walked into the bathroom.

Xu Qichen has fixed all the problems in the manuscript and is about to try out the features of 0901, “0901, how do I transplant you to a mobile phone?”

0901 replied, “If Mr. Xu needs it, I can teach you how to operate it. The administrator’s mobile phone is also one of my devices. You can try his mobile phone first to experience the specific functions.”

When it said so, Xu Qichen thought it was a good idea, turned his head, and found Xia Zhixu’s mobile phone on the sofa.

However, it doesn’t seem to be a good habit to peek at other people’s phones. Although Xia Zhixu just said that he has the highest authority in this home, Xu Qichen decided to inform him first.

He walked to the bathroom door, “Zhi Xu! Can I use your phone?”

The answer came from the bathroom, mixed with a continuous sound of water, “Okay, over there on the sofa.”

With Xia Zhixu’s consent, Xu Qichen was relieved.

“But I don’t know the password…” Xu Qichen sat back on the sofa and said to himself.