1.15

After the break, the two had no choice but to end the topic of "soft or not".

Although Xu Qichen was in a good mood today and the filming progress was good, due to a severe lack of sleep, his eyelids started to fight as soon as the day went dark, so he had to ask Xiaoxiao to buy a lot of coffee and pour it into his stomach.

The final result is...

Upset stomach.

This kiss scene actually followed the scene where Yuning ran to Lin Ran's apartment last night, and the director took Lin Ran and Xu Qichen to the apartment room.

"Nanke, Yuning, after you two come in for a while," Director Chen supported Xu Qichen and swayed towards Lin Ran, "You help Yuning pass over here and take him to the room."

After entering the room, Director Chen pointed to the bay window, "You go there, take a pose, I will look at the lighting and composition, because we will shoot with moonlight without additional lighting, and if there is not enough light, we will let The lighting engineer hung a cold light outside."

Lin Ran and Xu Qichen followed the director's instructions and went to bed. According to the plot, Xu Qichen climbed onto the bed and sat up, while Lin Ran sat on the edge of the bed with the bay window next to the bed. Moonlight shined through the glass on the two people.

"Yes, it looks good, this light looks good." Director Chen observed from behind the monitor, "Yuning leaned back a bit, yes, Nan Ke circled him with both hands, and Yuning sideways a little, showing three-quarters of his face. , With close-up eyes."

The two continued to adjust their postures while listening to the command.

Xu Qichen was embarrassed at first, but Director Chen's work attitude made him lose the burden. Lin Ran's expression is also very serious, and will repeatedly discuss details with the director.

"Almost there, let's get started."

"The first time in game 13, start! Pop!"

Nanke helped Yuning into the apartment, closed the door with his feet, reached out to touch the light switch, pressed it down, there was no response, and pressed it several times, the light still did not turn on: "It seems that the power has gone out, I will help you go first. Lie down on the bed."

Yuning snorted softly, hanging on Nan Ke weakly.

Nan Ke used a lot of energy to help him to the side of the bed. Yuning fell on the bed. Nan Ke's bed was not very soft, but it was full of the smell of him, which was the faint scent of some laundry detergent.

Xu Qichen felt that he was unlucky enough. Yesterday, when filming the previous scene, it was a little fictitious because he didn't eat. It happened to perform the effect that Director Chen wanted. But today he ate a lot for dinner, and he was originally worried about whether he would perform badly. , Can't connect to the play.

Unexpectedly, after drinking too much coffee, my stomach started to hurt again.

0901: "Mr. Xu, your body is really bad."

Xu Qichen: "I will exercise well in the future."

0901: "It sounds unreliable."

Nan Ke's hand was pressed against Yuning's forehead, but the temperature of his palm was already high, so he had to lift Yuning up a little bit and leaned against the wall.

Yuning's consciousness was not too concentrated, and she suddenly felt Nan Ke approaching, shocked.

The foreheads of the two people were pressed together.