6.6

Xu Qichen’s fingers were held by him, and the cold fingertips became hot.

Of course he is willing to live with Xia Zhixu, but he has been taken away, and now he wants to tease him.

“No.” Xu Qichen rolled his eyes, with no expression on his face, “I am still used to living alone. It is troublesome for two people to live with different living habits.”

Seeing his stern words, the look of expectation on Xia Zhixu’s face diminished a little.

Xu Qichen glanced at Xia Zhixu, feeling a little happy in his success, so he shook his hand and asked tentatively, “What’s wrong, you’re not happy?”

Xia Zhixu shook his head, “No, I’m mentally prepared.”

What he said was also the fact that Xia Zhixu had the lowest psychological expectations for everything that happened with Xu Qichen, and everything was as good as a dream, so he always planned for the worst.

He lowered his head, the corner of his mouth pulled out a smile, but the emotions in his eyes were complicated and unspeakable, but he still squeezed Xu Qichen’s fingers one after another, “I was too anxious.”

I don’t know why, Xia Zhixu is still very scared, always feel that he is too eager, for fear of stepping forward and scaring Xu Qichen away.

Xu Qichen raised his head and saw the slight change in his expression. His heart twitched, a little painful.

He sat up all at once, straddling Xia Zhixu with his legs apart, his arms around his neck, and he began to panic, “I just teased you, I really want to live with you, really.” He tilted his head to see Xia Zhixu’s expression, “Don’t be sad, I really lied to you.”

Both people were silent for a while. Then Xia Zhixu raised his eyebrows dubiously, touched his forehead, rubbed the tip of his nose, “Will you move?”

Xu Qichen nodded, “Move.”

His hands gently rubbed the thin soft skin on Xu Qichen’s hip, “When?”

“Today.” Xu Qichen smiled and kissed Xia Zhixu’s lips.

Xia Zhixu grabbed his hip bone. For no apparent reason, his hands began to tremble slightly, but Xu Qichen quickly noticed it. He looked down, but Xia Zhixu started coughing again.

“What’s wrong with you?” Xu Qichen touched his face, “Are you sick? His complexion is not good.”

Xia Zhixu shook his head, hugged him and said nothing.

“Where are you uncomfortable? Let’s go to the doctor first.” Xu Qichen followed his back for him, very worried.

“It’s okay, it’s just a smoker.” Xia Zhixu buried his head on Xu Qichen’s side of the neck and kissed the skin there, “It’s fine to get past.”

“When did you commit the crime?” Xu Qichen held him comfortingly, “Is it just now?”

“It’s been a while.”

When writing the article, Xu Qichen checked relevant information and knew that smoking cravings can be big or small, chest tightness, heart palpitations, emotional instability, and even more serious physiological reactions.

He touched the back of Xia Zhixu’s neck, held his shoulders away, and looked at him face to face.

“Know Xu, shall we quit smoking?” Xu Qichen’s voice was gentle, like a gentle breeze that couldn’t blow the curtains higher, “Don’t smoke anymore.”