5.10

His voice was soft and slow, but when it reached Xia Zhixu’s heart, it turned into an extremely sharp alarm bell, which suddenly awakened the chilly cicada in his chest that had ceased to be noisy.

Xia Zhixu let go of Xu Qichen abruptly, stretched his hand stiffly to the pillar he was holding, and hurriedly grasped it.

“Sorry.”

Xu Qichen didn’t speak, but shook his head gently, retracting his face into the collar of the cotton jacket.

A thin layer of white mist accumulated on the car windows, and the heating in the car baked the cheeks of two people, and they were hot.

He tried his best to hide his abnormality in front of the other party, and went home immediately after bidding farewell. During lunch, Xu Qichen received a WeChat message from Xia Zhixu.

[Are you really going to write poems to her? ]

All said it was not for her to write poems. Xu Qichen bit the head of his chopsticks and responded to the message.

[I didn’t agree to her in the first place, but later she retreated and said that she wrote the manuscript and asked me to help her change it, and I agreed. ]

As soon as it was sent out, received a reply from Xia Zhixu.

[That can. ]

Xu Qichen could almost make up the little expression he was barely satisfied with when he said this sentence.

In the next few days, Cen Xi went to the fourth group as soon as he was free and asked Xu Qichen to help her revise it. In fact, for Xu Qichen, writing poems for the celebration of the school did not appeal to him. After all, it was utilitarian and purposeful. They are too strong and lose the meaning of writing poems. But he still worked very seriously and patiently to help Cen Xi as a consultant, from wording and making sentences to metaphorical ideas, and doing his best.

Just for this show, Xia Zhixu couldn’t talk lately, so she could only sit behind and watch the two people get together to write poems, and listen to the tablemate next to her and gossiping endlessly.

Suffering beyond words.

The program was reported, and the school’s review was successfully passed, and was waiting for the school celebration performance. After helping to finish writing the poem, Xu Qichen also thought that the task was completed and he didn’t care about the program anymore, but it was not as good as the sky. Unexpectedly, the day before the school celebration, Cen Xi fell ill.

During the evening self-study, the monitor stood on the stage, “Cen Xi is sick, and her show will definitely not be able to go on as planned tomorrow. Do you have any talents to perform? It’s best if you don’t need to rehearse. The kind on top.”

There was a lot of discussion in the audience, the situation was urgent, and no one dared to stand up and pick up this hot potato.

The same table whispered, “Said it was directly burned into pneumonia, and I am still hanging water in the hospital.”

Xu Qichen did not speak, but looked down at the book silently, and when the same table saw him like this, he stopped talking.

“Really not? Well, if you have any thoughts, please tell me at any time. I will report it. Time is very tight. You must notify me as soon as possible, otherwise there will be no program for this anniversary in our class.”

No show…

Xu Qichen poked the foot of the page with the tip of his pen, unable to tell what kind of emotion was in his heart.