2.7

The game ended with a disparity of 58-25.

Mu Yao became a well-deserved MVP.

Xu Qichen was extremely happy, and rarely stood up and cheered with Yang Xiaocheng emotionally. On the field, the teenagers wearing white jerseys bumped and hug each other, celebrating the success of the game in their own way.

A Ming beckoned to Xu Qichen and shouted, “Basketball manager! Come down and celebrate!”

“Huh?” Xu Qichen reacted. There were people sitting on the left and right, so he stepped over the railing between the auditorium and the standby seat and walked up to them, “You are amazing…”

Before he finished speaking, he was held in his arms by Mu Yao.

Brain buzzed.

A strong embrace full of youthfulness and hormones.

Xu Qichen was still a little dazed when he was released.

The boy with a blue hairband in front of him had his eyebrows curled.

“Thank you, senior,” his head crooked, “divide your luck to me.”

Xu Qichen is always at a loss subconsciously in the face of such passionate emotions. Mu Yao’s eyes were fascinated by sweat, and the tiny beads of sweat flickered on his eyelashes, looking very charming.

“It’s good, I didn’t pass on my bad luck to you.” Xu Qichen’s voice was quiet, but he smiled happily.

Mu Yao smiled and joked: “If this is the case, all good luck will be given to me, won’t the seniors become very unlucky?”

Originally it was just a joke, but Mu Yao did not expect that Xu Qichen actually shook his head seriously, “It’s okay.”

His tone was faint, but sincere.

“If it is for you, I am willing.”

The rhythm of the heartbeat is chaotic.

In this way, he can easily hit the bullseye every time.

The coach on the side clapped his hands and said, “This head is up well! You take a shower first, and then go to the celebration party later!”

“good idea!”

“Okay! I want to eat hot pot! Coach treat!”

“no problem!”

Mu Yao narrowed his mouth and looked upset, Xu Qichen whispered: “Go ahead.” He had to leave the basketball hall with the other seniors.

Xu Qichen felt that someone was calling his name, and when he turned around he saw Yang Xiaocheng waved at him excitedly and squeezed out of the crowd, “Ye Han! I just received a text message and the interview passed! I can go for an internship!”

“Really?” Xu Qichen’s face was full of surprises, “I knew you would do it!”

Yang Xiaocheng smiled from ear to ear, “Great, this company is the company I want to go to most, I must seize the internship opportunity and strive to become a full-time employee!” He took Xu Qichen’s shoulders and excitedly proposed: “Go! I invite you to dinner~ I am so happy today.”

Xu Qichen nodded happily, but immediately remembered that the basketball team had to eat too. Although this thought was a bit self-conscious, Xu Qichen would still be a little worried that he would be unhappy if he was absent from Mu Yao.

Just as he was about to send a message to tell him, a strange feeling suddenly appeared in his heart.

It’s like touching the head of the dog who came out when he left the house.