2.8

With a sense of anxiety, Xu Qichen knocked on the closed bar door.

There was a small square lattice on this wooden door, which was opened with a snap, revealing a pair of slightly raised dark amber eyes.

Xu Qichen stared at those eyes, and the other party stared at him.

After a stalemate for a while, the person behind the door couldn’t help but speak with a soft and charming voice.

“Brother, did you come to the wrong place.”

Xu Qichen shook his head.

The other party seemed to have lost the patience to deal with him. Just when the small grid was about to close, Xu Qichen said, “Mu Yao asked me to come.”

There was a trace of suspiciousness in the charming pupils. After hesitating for a while, the wooden door was opened.

Xu Qichen looked at the person standing at the door. It was a strange woman wearing a short skirt and white fur on a hot day.

Is it the white fox body? Xu Qichen thought to himself.

“Do you know Mu Yao?”

Xu Qichen nodded, “And I know you are not human.”

The corners of the woman’s mouth twitched, “Where did Mu Yao provoke such a straightforward child?”

Xu Qichen looked around, and it looked like an ordinary old-fashioned bar.

Dim lights, low jazz music and a bartender standing at the bar wiping glasses carefully.

It looks like this is true, but it can’t hold back that Xu Qichen is the author.

“I want to go down.”

The white fox was taken aback for a moment, then smiled, “Where do you go next?”

There was no expression on Xu Qichen’s face, and he walked to the white fox and stopped, and pointed to the ground on which her foot was stepping, “Here.”

The white fox frowned slightly, “Mu Yao told you this too?”

Xu Qichen nodded.

Habit is a terrible thing, and now Xu Qichen has no change in face and heartbeat when he lied to strangers.

The white fox was very vigilant, so he took out his cell phone and dialed a call, “Hey, Mu Yao, here are humans coming to you…just a white boy…hey, let me tell you, you Don’t sell us all… I see, I see.”

After hanging up the phone, Xu Qichen looked straight into her eyes casually.

“Don’t be scared when you go down.” The white fox stepped back two steps, pressing the palm of your hand against the wall, and a wooden bird popped out of the old pendulum clock next to it. Screwed to the back.

With a snap, the floor under Xu Qichen’s feet was opened.

Xu Qichen, who suddenly lost his pivot, fell into a narrow but tortuous tunnel. There was darkness everywhere and nothing was seen. The only thing that could be felt was the speed of falling faster and faster.

The fear of losing a sense of security passes through the brain like a tide.

In my ears, the sound of music began to appear faintly.

In the darkness, there was a faint light.

Is it coming soon?

Still accelerating continuously, until he rushed out of this long passage and fell into the air.