01 | found you

Option: an act of choosing hard to make an option between such alternatives

Now, here are my options: heart or head... well, or dick but I need to get this kill over with so either número uno or dos.

See this isn't my usual poison killings so I'm tryna have fun with this sniper.

"He's approximately eight hundred meters away from you, Ivory," Isiah tells me through the earpiece.

Could have at least given me a warning that you were going to talk, Isiah. His South London voice almost gave me a fucking heart attack.

Precisely, I aim the crosshair at the mother fucker. Heart it is. Without thinking twice, I press my finger on the trigger and watch in amusement as his blood splatters everywhere.

Well, that was pretty good. I feel bad for his walls though. They were a nice shade of white. Eh, whatever.

"It's done," I smirk, packing up my sniper. One of the biggest sex traffickers now dead and I was his killer. Sounds pretty nice to me.

"Good job, Ivy, now get out of there. You have another mission," Isiah says and I internally groan. Why am I an assassin again?

The money. Right. Making me rich and shit.

"Police should be here in three minutes, Ivy. You're not the fucking Flash 2.0, hurry up with your shit," he informs me and not very professionally either.

"Do you prefer a gun or knife?" I ask him as I throw my sniper case on my shoulder, opening the rooftop door.

"What?" He mutters and I can already imagine the confused look on his face. God, he's stupid. The real question is, why is he my right-hand man?

"What tool would you rather be killed with, Isiah. Gun or knife?" I repeat, jogging down the stairs and skipping a few steps here and there.

"How about I stick that gun up your ass and shove that knife down your throat?" He suggests sarcastically and I roll my eyes. I'll just throw him down the stairs later, it's fine.

I push open the exit door and slide into the passenger seat of the GTR skyline. "Took you long enough," he mumbles under his breath and changes gears, immediately driving.

"Who's the guy I have to meet again?" I grumble, ignoring his previous words. I did not take long. Besides, I'm the best assassin in the world, I'll take as much time as I need.

He spares a glance at me, rolling his eyes, "Kylian De Luca, the Italian mafia leader."

"And why does he want to meet moi?" The Italian mafia leader wants to meet me? That's something surprising since everyone -especially the mafia leaders- is out to get me.

And oh look, he was out to get me as well. It didn't go as planned obviously since I'm well alive.

I was trying to leave a building after just killing one of his men and I take a right turn only to meet his annoying dark blue eyes.