14 | one star motel

probably a lot of mistakes but at least i updated 😰😰

"Dory, you dumb fuck, the plane is going to crash," she groans in annoyance

"Dory, you dumb fuck, the plane is going to crash," she groans in annoyance. Oh, shit.

"Give me a minute," I mutter as I look through the compartments on top of the seats. They need to have one of those parachutes things. Come on.

"Fuck no," she scoffs. "What are you looking for anyway?"

"Finally," I mutter out in relief and out of the parachute backpack. I turn to face her but the plane shakes. Oh, fuck. I'm not good with heights.

So maybe don't go on an airplane, idiot. Now I just sound like Ivory.

"Do you expect me to jump off?" she scoffs. "Yes," I grin at her mockingly before handing her the backpack.

"Great," she grumbles under her breath as she puts it on. "See ya," with that, I push her off. A light push. She was expecting it. It's alright.

"Kylian?" I hear someone call out for me and I look to my right. The person is dressed as I am but I recognise the voice.

Oh, how I hate that dreadful voice. That person shouldn't even be saying my name. Nor be looking at me.

"Bastard," I spit before grabbing a gun from the seat and shooting the cunt. There. Lovely.

I also put on the parachute backpack and open my arms before finally falling off the plane. If I'm going to fall, I might as well be dramatic about it and imagine ominous music in the background.

"Kylian, you pushed me off and my parachute is not erupting or whatever it's fucking called," she says through the earpiece, clearly pissed.

"Too bad-" before I can finish, she interrupts. "Do you want me to kill you?" she asks. No?

Once I see her, I wrap my arms around her waist and the parachute irrupts. This isn't how I wanted to go skydiving but oh well.

"I've got you, love," I chuckle and she just rolls her eyes. We are literally in the air. What the fuck is up with my life?

"I hate heights," she mutters, resting her forehead on my chest. "I'm gonna piss my fucking pants."

"Don't piss your pants, Rory," I laugh. She's joking... right?

"Kylian," she huffs, "I'm an assassin, not a bloody superhero who can fly."