10 | it's not a date

^^ dress 🤪 ^^

"Who killed my family?" I grit out, aiming my gun at the guy kneeling in front of me with his hand tied

"Who killed my family?" I grit out, aiming my gun at the guy kneeling in front of me with his hand tied. "I asked a fucking question."

"He'll torture me," he mutters, lifting his head to meet my eyes. "Okay?" That's what all of them said and I'm really starting to lose my patience.

"You're going to have to kill me," he breathes out. Say nothing. I shrug and shoot his head.

My eyes flutter open and I let out a groan. Another shit nightmare? Oh great, it even woke me up at two in the morning.

I could wake up Kylian?

No. Every time he opens his mouth, I lose a brain cell.

Yes, do it.

No. Not doing it. I'll just go train. I need to anyway.

Hey, guys, another vlog on how I live my assassin life. Ew, I'm never doing that ever again.

After freshening up, I change my clothes and head to the massive training room. I had one in my house and it's way better if you ask me.

As I walk through the hallways, Elio stops me. "Are you just... always awake?" I ask, genuinely concerned.

"Yes," he smiles, "I'm a vampire actually." His sarcasm is much appreciated. Little does he know, I love vampires. By that, I mean Klaus Mikaelson.

"Really?" I gasp exaggeratedly, "That's good to know, señorita," I pat his shoulder teasingly and walk past him.

"Uh, I'm a señor, thank you. And you still haven't answered my question," he scoffs.

I stop and turn to face him. "Me is going to train, and you are going to fuck off, comprender?"

He sends me a blank look and when I hear no response, I start walking away. Of course, with my middle finger up.

"I don't like you!" he yells. If he wakes up Kylian, he's dead. Which is good. I don't like him.

"Awh, that's sad!" Very sad in fact. I'm amazing. Imagine not liking me? Embarrassing.

I also really want to throw a slipper at him for having the audacity to say that. Puta.

Once I'm in the training room, I flick the lights on and take a look around. Yeah, mine is way better.