05 | training test

ur gonna love this 😉

It's five in the morning, why am I getting a call from fucking Isiah after days without contact with him

It's five in the morning, why am I getting a call from fucking Isiah after days without contact with him. Rubbing my eyes, I answer the call.

"I hate Kylian with a fucking passion," he says as soon as I answer. Can't say I disagree, Isiah.

"I'm on a mission in Norway -sorry I couldn't talk to you, darling- besides the point, guess who's with me? One of Kylian's people," he carries on before I could reply.

Wait, what? Mission? Norway? Since fucking when? And why is one of Kylian's people with him?

"Riley. She's a pain in my fucking ass. Gosh, I hate her so much-" he gets cut off by a voice in the background.

"Love me so much that you're talking about me," she says teasingly. Yeah, I like her already, sorry, Isiah.

"Haaland," I randomly blurt out. "What?" he mumbles and I have a clear image of his confused face in my mind.

"You mentioned Norway so I said Haaland. It's four in the morning, I don't know what I'm saying," I mutter in a raspy voice.

"Anyway, as I was saying until Riley rudely interrupted, I couldn't talk to you because of... well, obvious mission reasons," he states.

"Yeah, I get it. You're falling in love with her aren't you," I tease, sitting up on my bed. "Oh, fuck nah," he instantly replies. Mhm, sure.

"Since I'm such an amazing friend, I did some research on Madeleine Morozov, the Russian mafia leader," he tells me.

Thank God I have him since I would probably have to force my ass to do that research. Killing is tiring enough.

"She's twenty-eight and her family tried to murder her since they didn't want her to be the leader... which clearly didn't work because she killed them," he chuckles.

"Is it bad to say she's kinda badass?" I genuinely ask. "Pardon?" he scoffs. What? She sounds hot.

"Ignore that, carry on." She wants to kill me, I almost forgot my priorities for a second.

"She wants to erase your amazing existence from the world because you tried to kill her right-hand woman," he explains. Sorry?

"And who might that be?" No, seriously. I don't bother researching my kills. I just kill them, get money, and that's it. But then again, I didn't kill her, I tried to, according to him.