22 | drunk words, sober thoughts

as you guys can see, i'm backkkkk. i feel bad and i'm just gonna finish the book for you guys BECAUSE YOUS STAYED LOYALLLL so it's the least i can do.

butttt don't be quiet readers guys I LOVE UR COMMENTS i try my best to reply to them all they acc motivate me so much.

ALSO VOTE PLEASEEE🙏🙏

"I'm in," Ivory says through the earpiece, walking into the club

My lips tilt up as I watch her walk in. Holy fuck.

She's wearing the red dress I got her for this mission. It fits her perfectly. What can I say, I have great taste in clothes. And red is my favourite colour.

"Make eye contact with him, sit at the bar, then wait," I tell her and she nods at me with a wink.

It was a risk doing this mission but I decided to do it anyway. Kylo, Bella, and Riley are inside the club. Elio and Isiah are outside.

There are three phases to this plan. One, get inside safely, which has already been done. Two, catch Anton Volkov's, the Russian assassin, attention. Three, quietly knock him out and kidnap him. Doesn't seem too hard.

But then again, we have to get something out of his stupid mouth or this would have been for nothing.

Kylo nudges my shoulder. "Volkov is approaching her," he informs me.

Okay, good. But if he touches her or even looks at her wrong, he'll be too dead to snitch.

I watch as they both stand up. She grabs his hand and pulls him into the empty hallway. I didn't even want her to do this stupid job, for fucks sake.

"Phase three in motion," Ivory chuckles. "I sound like a spy." I can imagine the smile on her face. Bit childish though.

"Oh, nothing," she mutters -I assume she's talking to Volkov. Can't she just knock him out already?

"Your jaw's clenching," Kylo smirks. "Are you jealous, perhaps?"

I open my mouth to shut him up but Riley cuts me off through the earpiece. "Is it just me or does Kylian look really pissed off right now."

"Nah, it's not just you," Bella agrees. I regret giving them earpieces.

"I mean, Volkov is a cutie," Kylo shrugs. What? I glance at him and all three of them burst into laughter.

"The fuck," I mutter under my breath, shaking my head in frustration.

"It's done," Ivory says. "Good," I grumble. Now we can finally get out of here.