08 | first mission

"Wake up, Rory," I laugh, throwing random objects at her while sitting on a chair that's next to her bed

"Wake up, Rory," I laugh, throwing random objects at her while sitting on a chair that's next to her bed. Who knew throwing stuff at Ivory would be fun?

"I fucking hate you," she groans, rolling onto her stomach.

"Ouch," I say with no emotion, "my feelings have been bruised and utterly beat up by your rude choice of words, my love."

"Good, now piss off," she grumbles. Hmm, wasn't she practically begging me yesterday to let her come on the mission?

"Okay, then," I exaggeratedly sigh, "I guess you won't be joining us on the mission." I hold back a smile when she quickly sits up.

"I don't recall me saying I don't want to join," she says, standing up. "You sure?" I laugh and throw another object at her as she walks into the bathroom.

"I'll drown you!" she yells from the bathroom. Is that suppose to be a threat? For some reason, I don't think she's joking.

"Sure you will!" I shout back. She probably will if I'm being honest.

After ten minutes, she finally comes out of the bathroom. "I don't even want to know why it takes you ten minutes to freshen up," I mumble under my breath.

"I need to go to the toilet, brush my teeth, wash my face, then brush my hair. All of that equals ten minutes," she shrugs.

I look her up and down as she walks past me. "Are you wearing my clothes?" Oh, she definitely is.

"I don't know," she tilts her head a bit, "am I, Kylian?" I change my mind about having a human decency. She can stay at her house that got invaded by Russians.

"Your outfit is in the closet, just get ready for the mission, yeah?" I want her to join but she's already hurt. I just have a feeling something will happen to her.

"Outfit? You picked out my outfit?" she asks with a blank look on her face. "No, Isiah did," I huff, resting my legs on the desk.

"He's back?" she murmurs to herself, walking into the walk-in closet as she ties her hair. Unfortunately. I hate the guy.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" she asks from the closet. "Because I'm already ready," I say in a duh tone.

The mission is simple, we catch up with the cargo ship with jet skis, throw a ladder over, climb up, kill all of them then throw their guns and mags into our bags.

It's a cargo ship but only one crate holds their shipment so we have to find that first. To me, it doesn't sound hard at all, but I still have a feeling that somethings going to go wrong.