11 | friends

^^ play the song when i tell you to mfs ^^ and ik i have great taste 🤪

"So where are we-" she starts but before she can finish, I cut her off. "Do you really think I'm going to tell you, Rory?" I chuckle.

Okay, we might be overdressed for the place but it's nice. Besides, what's wrong with wearing a suit at a theme park?

"You're annoying," she sighs. Hmm, I don't know about that one. I would like to disagree.

"You love it," I say teasingly. "Yeah, that's why I feel like jumping off a cliff every time you open your mouth," she grumbles.

Her eyes drop to my lips as they tilt into a slight smirk. "My eyes are up here," I tell her.

She scoffs and looks away, "You're annoying, focus on the road." What? I didn't say anything.

"I'm the best racer, I can drive with my eyes closed," I shrug. I've never lost a race. People are just picking stupidity when they say they wanna race the DK aka me.

"Trying to impress me, Dory?" she smirks. "I don't need to impress anyone," I faintly chuckle, "have you seen me?"

"It's too sad I can't insult you today. We're friends or whatever," she grumbles. Sorry, what? Acting as if she hasn't already insulted me.

"Anyway, I need some music," she reaches for the radio but I grab her hand to stop her.

There's no way she's putting on music. I bet she has horrible taste. Sorry not sorry, Rory.

"You're not picking a song," I state and her mouth dramatically drops. "Pfft- my music taste is way better than yours," she huffs.

"Okay then, on three we'll say our favourite band," I suggest and she reluctantly nods her head. She better not say some horrible band I've never heard of.

"Chase Atlantic," we both blurt out after counting down. You've got to be kidding me.

Her lips form into a smile as she looks holds our gaze. "Chase Atlantic, huh?" she laughs.

"They're good," I mutter, resting one arm on the beside the open window while I steer with one hand.

"The road," she acknowledges. One hand on the steering wheel and my eyes on her? What can go wrong?

"What about it?" I ask, not breaking our gaze. "Kylian," she warns and I finally step on the breaks as it's a red light.

"You know my name," I acknowledge, "but I prefer 'love', you know?"

"Uh, no," she instantly replies," my nicknames for you are Mbappé and Dory."

Mbappé is quite stupid considering I look nothing like him and I'm not French. Dory is also stupid since I don't have bad memory.