13 | second mission

"Rory," I grumble, throwing pens at her while spinning on a chair

Why was she sleeping on a table with Kylo? That is something I do not know and would like it to stay that way.

Kylo left for Italy an hour ago, along with Bella, Riley, and Isiah. But, of course, Isiah didn't leave without telling some bullshit.

"If she dies, I'll kill you. Got it?" I loved it. Definitely.

"Wake up, idiot," I groan and attempt to throw another pen at her but she blocks it with a pillow. Does she have Rory tingles or some shit?

"You're annoying," she mumbles under her breath as she stands up. "Annoyingly hot," I add.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Dory," she scoffs. Stage one, denial.

Once her eyes meet mine, she looks me up and down with a slight chuckle. "Why are you in a swat outfit?"

I'm just in the normal clothes, the bulletproof vest and other shit are in the car, and it's uncomfortable to say the least.

"The Russians are dressed like this to hide the fact they're in the mafia," I tell her. I would say I hate that but I don't. I look hot as fuck in a swat outfit.

I could ditch the whole mafia thing and work for the government but nah. Being a mafia leader isn't that bad. I get to read the letters I receive from other leaders and laugh at their pathetic threats.

She rubs her eyes as she walks out with me following her. "Can you leave me alone? I just woke up."

"Nope," I grin, slinging my arm over her shoulder. Why would I leave when I can annoy her?

"Great," she sighs as we step into her room. Great indeed.

"Piss off, I need to take a shower and get ready," she says. "No," I send her a smile as jump on her bed, "I'll gladly wait here."

"Wanker," she rolls her eyes. Did she just call me a wanker? What the fuck.

"Twat," I retort just before she steps into the bathroom and locks the door. Ha. I got the last word.

Now I have nothing to do so I might as well go over the plan. One, wear the swat helmet so they don't recognise us obviously. Two, get into a car and drive into the plane along with the other Russians. Three, stay alive. Not too bad if you ask me.

Besides, there'll only be seventeen people max on the plane, including the pilots. It'll be an easy job. The best mafia leader and the best assassin. What can go wrong?

After a few more missions, we'll take the Russians down, she'll steal their mafia, and we'll go our own ways. We won't have to talk ever again.