24 | black ops three

I've found out that Kylo already knew about Elio being my older brother since Kylian just had to tell his bestie

I've found out that Kylo already knew about Elio being my older brother since Kylian just had to tell his bestie. Bella also knew since Kylo didn't want to keep anything from his girl.

I told Isiah about it and he was shocked, to say the least. He's happy that he's made a good impression though since I always used to talk about how much I love and miss my brother.

Oh, and of course I gave him permission to tell Riley so that the whole group just finally knows. At least I wasn't the last one to find out. If I was, I'd be so mad. I may possibly just kill everyone here. But, I wasn't the last one so it's okay.

I haven't talked to Elio yet. He's been busy with Kylian apparently. Them two should just get married at this point.

All I know is that today we're all going to hang out. Kylo made up the idea, he said that it's been too long since we all had fun.

We're not doing anything crazy though. Just ordering in food and hanging out I guess. And for the first time ever, Kylo's right. It has been too long since we all had fun, so why not?

"You're expected in the living room," I hear a guard inform me which makes me stop shooting my gun at the cutouts.

I turn around and it's not just any guard, it's my brother. "Elio," I grin. Of course, I was upset that he never told me and that I had to find out myself but as much as I want to, I can't be stubborn nor petty. That's the only family I have left and I'm happy he's alive.

"What are you up to, Speedy?" he asks, ruffling my hair like he used to do when we were kids. "Um.. aim practice, duh?" I state the obvious and he rolls his eyes at my words. I just hate when people ask obvious things.

"You know," he starts, as we walk out of the training room, "we still haven't talked about how you said you didn't like me when we met."

"To be fair, you said you didn't like yourself either," I shrug. "Shut up," he scoffs, pushing me playfully.

"I missed you, Emilio," I mutter with a small smile, looking up at him. He wraps an arm around me and pulls me into a side hug, "I missed your annoying ass too."

Quickly, I push him off me. "I missed you but I'm still not going to hug you." I just hate being touched.

"I forgot how stubborn you were," he laughs, shaking his head lightly. "I got it from you," I tease.

We finally enter the living room to see Bella and Riley pillow fighting and Isiah watching Kylian and Kylo play a video game. I jump onto the couch and gasp. "Is that black ops three?" I used to play that game all the time as a kid.