25 | midnight talks

"Uno, bitch!" Kylo screams, putting down a plus 4

"Uno, bitch!" Kylo screams, putting down a plus 4. "Nah what? What did I ever do to you?" Isiah scoffs, swiping four cards. All this is happening while Kylian and I die of laughter.

We're on a jet to a private island for the annual mafia ball. I'm not going to lie, I'm excited. But only because I get to dress up and there's going to be food. Cmon, obviously.

The plane ride is only about three hours so to waste time we've just been playing uno. Well, Kylian, Riley, and I have stopped a long time ago. Kylo and Isiah are not to mess with when playing this game... that's for sure. So it's just Elio and Bella playing with them now.

I notice how Elio only has two cards left. "Watch him forget to say uno," I whisper to Kylian. A smile plays on his lips in response. Cute.

Elio puts his second to last card down. Isiah and Kylo scream, "Uno!". Bella bursts out laughing, and I couldn't help it either after seeing Elio's disappointed face. "Nah, fuck all yall, I'm done with this game," he scoffs, going to sit somewhere else.

Kylian starts laughing, although he tries to hide it. "He's so predictable," he whispers to me. "Don't shit talk me to my own sister!" he yells across the plane. He just starts laughing even more. "I'd never do that to you, big brother," I reassure him.

"What does a girl have to do to get some sleep around here?" Riley groans in annoyance, rubbing her eyes as she gets up from her nap. Immediately, Isiah rushes to her. "You sleep good?" he asks.

To that, Kylian and I give each other a look. "You ever seen Isiah sweet like this?" he asks. "First time." He really does love her, there's no denying that.

"No because of your screaming," she rolls her eyes. "You seriously can't play a game of uno without yelling, Isiah?" To be fair, who can?

He laughs, "Sorry, Riley." Never seen this man apologise either. Girl has him wrapped around her finger.

A flight attendant walks in. "We will be landing soon. For your safety, in ten minutes put your seatbelts on. If you want to do anything, do it now," she announces.

I stand up, taking this as my chance to go to the bathroom but Kylian stops me by grabbing my hand. "What are you doing?" he questions. "A girl can't go pee?" I roll my eyes, letting go of his hand. At this point, he's obsessed with me.

I walk out of the hallway and enter the bathroom. I don't actually need to use it but I just needed to freshen up. Not gonna lie, the soap is foamy soap, my favourite, and it smells so good. Might just steal it for myself. 

After fixing my hair, I finally step out of the bathroom to see Kylian. "Finally done, princess?" he chuckles. Princess? That's a new one.