31 | fast and furious

long chapter up ahead, grab ur popcorn and vote cuties

"You promised me a race!" I grumble, throwing a pillow at Kylian

"You promised me a race!" I grumble, throwing a pillow at Kylian. Right before the mafia ball, he said he'd race me but he's been throwing it off, which obviously means he's a pussy.

"Ivory, the doctor said you need rest. R-E-S-T?" he spells it out for me and I roll my eyes. 

"C'mon Kylian, it's been three weeks it's okay if I go out," I plead. He simply just shakes his head, not bothering to respond. Wow, talk about being sassy.

"Kylian," I say sternly and he looks up at me. "You're always out doing God knows what while I'm being forced to stay home soooo bored. If you don't come hang out with me, I'll still leave just without you."

He stays quiet for a few seconds, debating on whether he should go or not. "Fine," he answers and a big smile appears on my face. "Yayy, thank you, Dory," I say with excitement in my voice as I jump up from the couch.

"Be ready in ten, then you can finally get the race you've been wanting which you'll lose at," he taunts, leaning back on his office chair.

"Oh, really?" I laugh at his words. "We'll see, cutie." With that, I leave his office and rush to my room.

Isiah, the absolute goat, managed to import my beauty of a Skyline GTR R34, exactly like the one from Fast and Furious that my favourite character Brian O'Connor drove. Guess what. The outside design of the car is the exact same as his too.

That's a good way to spend my assassin money, don't you agree?

I grab my keys and put on an old Ferrari F1 jacket. I look at myself in the mirror, scanning myself from head to toe to make sure I look good. Who am I kidding, I always look good.

I'm wearing black cargos with a tight black short sleeve top which goes perfectly with the jacket. Black on black on black. Just how I like it.

As I walk downstairs, I meet Kylo. "I heard you're racing Kylian," he informs me. I nod my head skeptically. "Just so you know, we all placed bets on who'd win."

"I know my girls voted for me," I shrug, giving him a taunting wave as I walk past him and continue going down the stairs.

I see Kylian waiting for me in front of the huge doors. He eyes me up and down as if I can't notice. Well, he doesn't look too bad himself.

I always see Kylian in a suit. Like, he's seriously always in some fancy suit made just for him in Italy. The only time I don't is when he's wearing sweatpants and a normal t-shirt for when he goes to bed.