33 | confessions

here's ur crazy chapter you all have been waiting for, play the song when i tell you too for dramatic effect 😉

also do we like the masquerade masks ?

After a long and annoying week, the mission is finally today

After a long and annoying week, the mission is finally today. The most important mission ever. We've all been training and doing practice tests for this day.

I've also talked to Dr. Arya and she said Ivory is good to go. Of course she didn't tell me anything else though, some client privilege thing. And to be honest, if it was anyone else, I'd force the doctor to tell me but it's Ivory, and I want to respect her. She'll tell me everything when she's ready. I'm so sure she lied about a lot of stuff to the doctor anyway.

But I'd never let what happened to her happen again, especially now. Nothing is going to go wrong today.

If it does. I'm sure the world hates me and I might as well kill myself before the Russians do. Joking... of course.

I fix some curls that are on my face and finally put on my masquerade mask. It's black and gold which matches my suit perfectly. It's all black with a gold handkerchief and cufflinks.

After this mission, I'm going to start holding masquerade balls because why the fuck do I look so good.

Or fly... as Kylo would say. None of us have forgotten that moment and Isiah makes sure Kylo knows that.

I leave my room and head downstairs. The only people there were Isiah, Elio, Riley, and Bella. I guess Kylo and Ivory aren't ready yet. That's not shocking since she was late last time but I wonder what Kylo's doing?

"You're looking," Isiah says but he can't finish his sentence since he bursts out laughing. He didn't even finish his joke. "Fly, I know," I chuckle, placing my hand on his shoulder.

At the start, we didn't get along but to be fair he's a nice bloke. And I'm not going to lie I did think he had a little crush on Ivory but that was my bad.

"Why are they taking so long, gosh," Elio scoffs, looking at the watch on his wrist. He's right we've got to leave in ten minutes if we want to make it on time. They close the doors and stop letting people in soon.

"Let's just wait for them outside," Riley suggests and we do. Riley and Isiah are in the same car, of course, Kylo and Bella, Elio and one of my best woman bodyguards, then Ivory and me.

I don't know if that's going to go well. But maybe we can talk or something?

"Sorry, sorry," I hear Ivory's voice say as she rushes out the front doors, trying to clip on a necklace around her neck but clearly struggling.

I watch her carefully, eyeing her up and down as she walks down the steps. Wow. Wow is the only thing that comes to my mind right now.

How can someone be this beautiful?