Day 1

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 1 (Sfw)

TW/CW: Warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! :)

Wc: 585

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Christmas in the Bau was magical. It was almost like everyone loved the holiday season. The warmth of the offices, being able to spend time with your bau family, and non the less spending time with your family. You were grateful for all of it. Sure Spencer and Morgan would get on your nerves by pulling pranks but you loved when they did that.

Or the times you and Rossi would have cook-offs to see who's the "better" chef. It would obviously be a tie. Not to mention the times that you, Emily, JJ, and Garcia would have your monthly game nights. Always playing a vast amount of games before you all would pass out.

But there was only one member that you didn't have much time spent with. Aaron Hotchner. Sure you had drinks with him but usually, that's it. You sometimes overhear him talking to Rossi about his son Jack. That kid was adorable.

From what you heard of he's a shy boy who likes soccer. You've seen pictures of him a couple of times in Hotch's office but that's pretty much it. You knew Hotch had Beth in Jack's life as well. There was no need to interfere with that. Aaron had been through so much within the past years and you just wanted to build a better relationship with him.

Kind of like a more personal best friend type of relationship. So to make up for that, you decided to get the team some goes for Christmas.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

A couple of weeks passed and it was a day before Christmas eve. All the members had been called in for a case but luckily you were able to catch the unsub and give closure to the families that were less fortunate to have lost their family members. The jet ride back was quiet but yet a comfortable

There was no tension in the air, no awkwardness.

Just comfortable silence. You broke the silence by asking the team a question. "So, I'm cooking dinner tomorrow night. Would you guys like the come over? Everyone is invited." Everyone immediately agreed. "I'm also gonna surprise everyone in the end as well. I know my cooking will be amazing but that'll be the cherry on top."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

Following up after dinner everyone gathered into the living room of my apartment. I clink my glass to announce something real quick. "Alright! So, bought you all gifts. Including the kids." I proceed to give everyone their gifts and watch them open them. Everyone had their gift instead of Aaron, which is what Penelope pointed out. "Hey, I know you said everyone should have a gift but Hotch doesn't have one yet."

Everyone protested. "I know Hotch doesn't have a gift but I wanted to make it special for you. I know you've gone through the worst things imaginable so I bought you something." You pulled out a small box that was hidden behind the Christmas tree and gave it to Hotch for him to open. Inside the box reveals a family photo of him, Beth, and Jack with a caption of "Family. Where life begins and love never ends."

Hotch and Beth engulfed me in a big hug while everyone is awing at the sincere moment. "Thank you. We love the gift so much. Thank you." Aaron spoke as he broke away from the hug. "No problem. I know that means a lot to you." You smiled cherishing the moment. Everyone continued to enjoy themselves as the night went on.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰