Day 15

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 15 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 327

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Surprisingly this Christmas party wasn't boring. You can Emily only decided to attend because there was food promised there. Now you personally could have just gone out to dinner together but the team instead you two come instead of being home.

Frankly, you should have declined right then and there because you wanted to spend personal one-on-one time with your wife since her job kept her away from home most of the time.

"You're quite the social buttery, hm?" Emily says to you as she manages to sneak up behind you. "Not, really. It's just easy to start a conversation." She smiled softly before saying, "Mind if I steal them real quick?" The colleagues you were talking to nodded.

You wished them a good night just in case you don't see them for the rest of the night. "Wanna get out of her and do something better than having boring conversations about work?" Emily teased. You rolled your eyes.

"And what do you suppose we do Emily?" You crossed you aren't, feeding into her foolishness. "Gee, I don't know. Maybe we should go to that book store you've been looking at for almost a week. I gasped, "You noticed?" Emily nodded.

"Every time we'd pass by it you'd light up with excitement." You felt baffled that your wife remembered the little things. Emily winked at you and have you a small kiss on the cheek. You two made you're way out towards the door and Derek stops you.

"Where do you pretty ladies think you're going?" He asked. You think of an excuse to get him out of the way. "If I give you $5 will you act like you never saw us leave?" You bribed.

Derek crossed his arms and squinted his eyes. "$15 take it or leave it." Derek offered. "Fine." You hurry to give him the money and Emily laughs at the encounter as you both leave and head to the book store.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 15 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: bondage, begging kink, overstimulation, nickname use, vibrator use, safe word use, AFTER CAREEE

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 267

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Please Elle..." You whined and you squirmed from her touch. She currently had you wrapped around her finger. A vibrator was teasing your core, and the over-stimulation was making you so sensitive.

You tugged on the ropes that limited you from moving. "Come on princess. You got one more in you. You wanted to feel good right? I'm just giving you exactly what." A sinister grin was noticeable on Elle's face as she turned the setting up.

You let out a loud cry as your orgasm flushed over your body. "Elle... Blue." You told her. She stopped her actions and untied you. Your body was weak from all the pleasure as she held you close. "You okay?" Elle asks and she holds you gently.

You take some time to catch your breath from the intense moment a few seconds ago. You nodded as you didn't trust yourself with words just yet, you'd most likely let out a groan.

Elle takes this time to take to run you a bath. She returns to the room to see you drifting off to sleep. "Hey, wake up princess. Let me clean you up before you pass out." Elle picks you up in bridal style and helps you with your clothes.

She cleans you carefully and makes sure you feel safe in her arms. After the bath, she picks out your pajamas, which consisted of underwear and one of her t-shirts. She wanted you to be as comfortable as possible. You lay on the bed and she spoons. Elle plants a kiss on your forehead before going to sleep together.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈