Day 17

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 17 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 185

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Do we have everything on the list?" Emily asked as she pulled the shopping cart around the store. You were only halfway with what's on your list for you to cook. "No, not yet. I need to get some seasonings and more cheese for the macaroni."

Emily nodded as she followed behind you. You were cooking food for you, Emily, and also the team. You were making Christmas dinner, of course with the help of Emily, and started cooking the nights before since it takes a while for the large portions of food to cook.

"Alright. I think that it." You did a headcount over your food that was in the cart and went off the list at the same time. "Oh I have enough money under the budget if you want to get something a little extra," I told Emily before we made our way to check out.

"Oh, no that's alright." Emily smiled at the gesture and rung the food up at check out. After doing that you head to the car and transport the food back home so y'all could start cooking.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 17 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: public sex, Nickname use, thigh riding

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 264

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Emily moved my hips back and forth as I followed in her rhythm. I was sitting on her lap in a secluded part of a large movie theater. Honestly, at this point, I was too distracted to remember what the movie was about. We were at the top of the darkroom.

It was way too dark for either of us to be visible. If anyway were to pass by as they were leaving, it would look as if I were just innocently sitting on her lap.

Emily took it upon herself to add her fingers to the mix. She lifted my skirt up and snuck her way between my panties. She spread my arousal and played with my core. The lewd sounds were being covered up by Home Alone playing in the background.

You'd seen that movie a million times and pretty much remembered it. You couldn't help but watch it again. It wasn't your favorite Christmas movie but one of your most enjoyable Christmas movies.

Emily massaged my clit with two fingers roughly, earning an inaudible sigh from me. "I'm close," I barely whispered to Emily as my hips rocked on her thigh a little hit rougher this time. "Cum for me sweetheart," Emily whispered.

And just like that my body shook from the orgasm. I was lucky enough that Emily had her hand over my mouth. Otherwise, I would have screamed her name out.

Emily calmed me down and moved he hands away. I got off of her lap and sat next to her as we both finished what was left of the movie.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈