Day 8

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 8 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 110

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

I signed as the snow came down. Emily and JJ were in the kitchen grabbing snacks for a quick movie night. You were already waiting for them on the couch.

Sergio was sleeping quietly on your lap as he cuddled you. Both the women came into the living room and sat the snacks down on the coffee table.

They both sat on either side of you and got under the blanket that you were under. Sergio stirs in his sleep and moves closer to you.

Emily turns the lights off while JJ pressed the movie in play. A Christmas Story played on the tv as the fireplace beneath it cackles.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 8 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: vibrator use, video/pictures, dirty talk, mommy kink

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 455

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You woke up to the sun beaming down in your shared bedroom. You shifted and felt a cold spot in the bed. Opening your eyes you realized that Emily was gone. "Em?" You called out, still groggily.

You heard so response so you got your phone and called her. The phone rang a few times before she answered saying a soft, "Hello?"

"Where are you? I didn't see you in bed." My voice was raspy while I proceeded to get out of bed and put on a big t-shirt. "I'm at work princess." The pet name slipped past Emily's lips so easily.

"How long do you have to be there?" I smiled while standing up to head to the bathroom. "Uh, only a few hours or so, why?" She questioned, you could hear her rustling with papers. "I'm horny."

Emily chuckled, "You're horny?" She says as you made your way back to the bedroom after finishing up in the bathroom. "Mhm. And that means one of two things," You flirted.

"And what might that be?" She was curious now. "I can show you videos of me fucking myself while calling out for you." Emily gasped at your comment. "I'm so horny for you Em." I moaned as I felt the pool of arousal with my fingers.

"I have to call you back," Emily says quickly before hanging up frantically. You giggled to yourself before hurrying to put your lingerie on. You snapped a few pics and sent it to Emily.

She texted, 'You're so naughty for me. I bet your soaking.' You took it to the next step by sending her a video of you fucking yourself with a dildo. 'Watch this alone. ;)' You sent back.

Emily takes this opportunity to walk to the small single bathroom then watches the video. "Oh.. Mommy.." You moaned as you pushed the toy inside of you at a medium pace. Emily's face grew a noticeable shade of red as she continued watching the video.

Your moans and the lewd sounds of your arousal filled the room. You were close you cumming when you moaned out, "Mommy! I'm gonna cum!" You whined at the feeling of your orgasm washing over you.

You calmed down as you gave the toy a few more thrusts. Then you whined at the feeling of the toy leaving you.You took the toy and placed it in your mouth, deep-throating it and moaning at the taste of yourself.

Then the video ends. Emily leaves the bathroom and makes her way back to her desk. Emily had to let that video marinate for a few minutes. She texts you saying, "You're gonna be so sorry for sending me something like that while I'm at work."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈