Day 5

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 5 (Sfw)

TW/CW: Warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 268

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You and Aaron arrived hand in hand at Dave's mansion. He invited the time to dinner for Christmas. Aaron knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door swings open revealing Rossi at the door with a towel over his shoulder.

"Aaron! R/n! You made it!" Rossi hugs both of us individually. "Everyone is in the dining room. I made dinner." We walk into the house and walk towards the dining room.

"Hey, look who came!" Spencer announces. Emily, JJ, Morgan, and Penelope get up to greet you. You hugged them all before sitting back down.

Just as you were about to pour a glass of wine Dave comes in with the food. "Oh, the food looks and smells amazing. Morgan says, basically salivating at the sight of the food.

"I know. I'm such a great cook." Rossi joked. "Alright! Dig in!" Everyone collectively grabs their food. Laughter and jokes filled the air as everyone are comfortable.

Drinking, eating, and talking then repeat. It was a family. They were your family. You don't know how you got lucky with a group of people that you couple really depend on.

You were grateful for that. Everyone had each other's backs and you are extremely grateful for that. That was the best part. Spending time with them during the holidays.

"Oh Dave, I'm so stuffed. The food was so good." Everyone laughed at my comment. "I'm glad you enjoyed the food." Dave smiles wholeheartedly. The grandfather clock in his living went off.

"Ah, Merry Christmas everyone!" Rossi endorsed. "Merry Christmas." Everyone recited and links their wine glasses together.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 5 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: spanking, oral fixation, slight mommy kink, gag use

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 427

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You winced as her hand came down on your ass for the 6th time. She was punishing you because you simply couldn't keep your hands to yourself. You had been trapped inside from the snow and wanted Emily's attention but she was lost in her reports.

Not being able to take it anymore you touched yourself in front of her. Obviously, you got in trouble with her. So this resulted in you being sprawled on her lap. "Will you be a good girl for me?" Emily asked before spanking you again. "Yes! I'll be good for you," I whined.

Emily places a few more slaps on your ass before saying, "Now be a good girl and grab your gag, handcuffs, and Mommy's cock." You obeyed and went to grab the items out of your bedroom.

You can back into her home office and give her the toys. She places the gag in your mouth then adjusts the strap on herself. Then put on the handcuffs last.

She lowers you in her strap; you had been aroused from just the spankings alone. I let out a muffled moan, "Oh, does that feel good darling?" Emily purred. I let out another moan as Emily gained a rhythm.

I tugged on the handcuffs trying to feel for Emily, wanting to feel her. "Nuh-uh. You don't get to touch me since you were a bad girl. I'm teaching you how to keep your hands to yourself," Emily warns.

You let out a whimper as she massaged your clit, bringing your orgasm close. A string of whines and whimpers were heard as Emily pounded into me.

Emily's office chair shook at the pace of her hips. You let out a desperate whine as you tried to signal to Emily that you were about to cum, tugging at the cuffs and squirming.

"Are you about to cum princess?" Emily teased. Drool fell from your mouth as you nodded. Emily gave you a few more thrusts and you shuddered against her cock.

You let out a loud groan as you rode out your orgasm. Emily took her fingers away from your now throbbing clit. She slowly lifted you off of her cock, your arousal dripping down your thighs.

She sat you on her lap and took the handcuffs off of your wrists. Then she took the gag out of your mouth, drool dripping down.

"Do you feel better baby?" Emily spoke as she kissed your neck. You nodded and she snuggled onto you. You admired the snow outside and snuggled close to her body.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈