Day 11

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 11 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! (Jack is 5 in this imagine)

Wc: 222

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Christmas with the Hotchners was a very sweet moment. Jack especially when he would open gifts. The excitement emulated off of him with a huge grin on his face. You and Aaron sat on the couch that evening on Christmas eve.

After eating dinner you allowed him to open up one don't of his choice. It could be a big one, a small one, any gift that he'd like. But strangely he didn't choose to open a gift. Instead, he went rushing to his room to grab something.

Jack comes back with a piece of paper and stands in front of us. "Whatcha got their buddy?" Aaron asked. "It's my letter for Santa! Can I read it?" he replied. "Sure bud," Aaron says as he pulled me closer to him.

"Dear Santa, what I want for Christmas is for R/n to be my new Mama. They make my Daddy really happy and I like her very a lot. They make really good pancakes too! - From Jack."

You became teary-eyed and squeezed Aaron a bit. "That was so sweet buddy." You and Aaron engulfed Jack in a bear hug.

"Daddy, can R/n be my new mommy?" Jack was so innocent that it was too cute. Aaron glanced at me for reassuring me and I nodded. Sure, Jackie, I'll be your new mommy!"

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 11 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: collecting, lingerie, nickname use, overstimulation

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 231

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Elle rugged at your collar to pull you closer to her-her lips teasing the sensitive parts of your neck. Elle's fingers lingered around the fabric that clung to your body, feeling every inch of you. The collar was something new to the two of you.

Your lips danced together as she brought her hands on your hips, pushing you back and forth onto her slacks. You let out a soft moan as she let her free hand rub your clit, the other one holding onto the lead of your collar.

It was a nice fitting collar that was a maroon color. It coincidentally matched the lingerie that Elle picked out for you. Her lips left yours only once. Elle matched the pace of her hips with her thumb. "Are you gonna cum pup?"

The use of the nickname brings your hips to sputter a bit but then picks back up to its original speed. "Yes... I'm gonna cum." I moaned out and I squeezed Elle's shoulders as I felt my orgasm wash over my body.

Oh, but Elle didn't stop there. She keeps going but with her fingers rubbing on your clit this time. The overstimulation was so overwhelming that you could help but cum again, but rather quickly.

Elle continues but this time she brings another orgasm from you using her tongue. "Oh, I'm not done yet pup. We're just getting started."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈