Day 18

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 18 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! (This one's kinda a self-insert with the food that's mentioned.

Wc: 344

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You hurried to start cooking the food and gave Emily the job of sorting the sides from the main meal.

"Oh shit, I forgot the dessert! Em, can you run to the store really quick and get the ingredients so that I can make my lemon cake?" You declared as you glazed the ham.

Emily nodded as she tossed her shoes on, grabbing the keys and making her way out the door. You let your ham baked in the oven while you started to peel your sweet potatoes. I decided to make a lot this year since I was gonna be feeling a village of people.

For the next few minutes, you were now cutting the sweet potatoes, as you were doing that Emily cane back home with the items you needed. You instructed and guided her on how to make the sweet potatoes.

So far you and Emily managed to complete all the sides in record-breaking time. Now, the plan for the rest of the day was to clean the fridge to store the food while waiting for the ham overnight.

You both took turns to check on the ham every 1 hour or so until it was fully slow-baked. You took the ham out and reheated all the sides, which included macaroni and cheese, sweet potatoes, cornbread dressing, and finally collard greens.

Just looking at the final product in itself made your mouth water. Even Emily knew how good your cooking tasted. At last, it was finally time for the guest to start rolling in. At the ripe time of 7 pm, JJ and her family came rolling in.

Then soon the rest of the team flooded in. You decided to ear early so you all could play some games afterward. Everyone was in awe at the effort of how your cooking tasted.

After everyone ate and made their plates you all enjoyed the rest of your night having fun and playing games.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 18 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: after care, mommy kink, nickname use

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 173

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Aftercare with JJ was the best thing you could ever experience. She's the perfect kind of soft that you'd expect from someone who's seen the worst in a lot of people everyday. All she wants is to hold you, pamper you, and make sure you're okay.

One thing she never wants to do is overstep and boundaries you two have set. So whenever you feel like it's too much during sex and call out your safe word, she would immediately stop and care for you.

She's immediately go, "Are you alright my love? Aw, my sweet girl, mommy's got you." She'd praise you a lot for being so good for her. It would go in the lines of, "My Angel's such a good girl for mommy," or, "You did so well sweetheart."

You two would sit in comfortable silence as she holds you and praises you. And she'd clean you up and get you into some nice warm clothes while you two would cuddle on the bed until you're ready to go again.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈