Day 13

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 13 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 347

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Be careful y'all!" You yelled out to Spencer and Rossi who was caring some firewood into your connecting garage to the house. Spencer thought that having an actual fireplace would be warmer. And without a doubt it was.

"Watch your step," Rossi says as Spencer walked up the small platform into the house. "Where do you want us to take this?" Rossi huffed as he adjusted his grip on the wood so it wouldn't drop. "Straight to the garage. The door is already open.

The two varied their loads of wood to the garage and went back outside in the snow. You couldn't help but watch them because of how cold it was outside. The snow can be very dangerous when you least expect it.

Just as Spencer was about to step onto the small platform, he slipped. He fell onto the snow with a soft thud. Rossi was luckily able to avoid hitting anyone with the wood. You flinched and instinctively dashed to check up on your boyfriend.

"Spence! Are you alright!" You didn't have a coat on so you were outside with only shorts and a tank top, since it was warm enough in the house to almost make you sweat. "Ow, yeah I'm okay. Oh, gosh! You must be freezing!" Spencer noticed your appearance.

"That doesn't matter. Let's get you in the house. Rossi, can you call Aaron to help you out instead? I'm gonna help Spencer out." Rossi nodded and quickly called Aaron to finish the job. You were able to clean his wounds, which were minor cuts and now forming bruises.

"I told you I'm fine!" Spencer protested. "No way. You're not going back out there Spencer. Had I not been watching it could have been worse than it already is. Now hold still."

Spencer winced as you cleaned the last wound then applied a bandage on it. "There, now take it easy alright?" Spencer couldn't bother to argue back so he just nodded. You have him a kiss on the cheek then you both return back into the living room.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 13 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: face riding, food play, pet names,

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 453

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"I'm home!" You heard Emily come in and w the apartment while kicking her shoes off, as well as dropping her bags and coat. "I'm in the kitchen!" You yelled out. You heard her footsteps grow near you. She walks in and places a kiss on your cheek.

"Hey, you. How's my sweet girl doing?" Emily seduced as you felt her hands exploring your sides. "I'm doing good. What about you?" You turned around to face her and your arms wrapped around her neck. "Even better now that I'm home with you."

Emily flirted. "Whatever you're making smells really good." Emily gave you a peck then walked away to find Sergio. "I was making some chocolate strawberries." Emily laughed at your statement. "I thought you hated strawberries?" She snuggled Serge before putting him back on the couch.

"I mean yeah I do. I just wanted to try something tonight." You were nervous now. "Like what?" Emily yelled out as you heard her changing her clothes in the closet of your bedroom. "I don't know maybe like food play?" You mustered enough courage to tell her that but quickly said, "Only if you're comfortable with trying it. I don't know."

Emily walked back into the kitchen. "Why would I not be comfortable with trying it?" Emily questioned with her eyebrows knitted together You shrugged your shoulders. "Use your words sweetheart." Emily crossed her arms and waited for me to answer. "I mean I've wanted to try it out. Are you okay with that?"

I could feel her eyes burning through me. "Of course baby. What do you want to try out?" I brought the melted chocolate and strawberries out. We headed towards to bedroom. Emily took a bite of the strawberry, enjoying it.

She laid you down on your back while she poured the warm liquid on you, then nibbled at your skin. She marked up your body with wherever she placed the chocolate on.

She brought her lips up to kiss you and you tasted the delicious flavor of the chocolate on her tongue. She offered me to sit in her face and I obeyed. Her tongue worked me enough to get were from just the feeling of her.

"You taste so amazing. My sweet angel." She muttered as her tongue attacked my clit. I rutted my hips as my hands gripped on the headboard. I let out a gasp as I felt her push a finger in. I moaned louder as I felt myself cumming.

Emily stopped attacking my clit and moved my heat from her face. "That was amazing. We should try that more often." We both laughed before cleaning up and heading back to the room to go to sleep.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈