Day 22

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 22 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 164

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Aaron! Why is so cold in the house?" You shivered as you took your heavy coat and boots off at the front door. "The heat in our entire building was cut off due to the snow." Aaron was covered head to toe in warm pj's.

"Well do we at least have any heaters?" You asked ad you changed your clothes into something warmer. "Yeah they're on but they're only warm on one spot. Hurry up and come sit by me." Aaron yells to you while you rummaged through your drawer for something to wear.

You threw on one of Aaron's t-shirts, long johns, and some fuzzy socks. I rushed over to Aaron and got under his blanket, immediately cuddling up under him to feel his warmth.

"Ahh, this is so much better. How are you so warm? You're like a giant pillow." I squealed as I cuddled Aaron. He laughs and shakes his head before turning on the tv and putting a movie on.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 22 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: plane/jet sex, biting/marking

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 231

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

This is was a bad idea. To you at least but not to JJ. You two were currently in a small, yet cramped, bathroom of the jet trying to have sex. The team was sleep and somehow you and JJ weren't, which left an opportunity to rise.

"Come on sweetheart. Just once. Cum for me just want, please?" JJ pleaded as she dove her head into your neck, immediately marking you up. "Fine but if we get in trouble for this I'm blaming you." You grumbled. She quickly engulfed me in a kiss, her hands trailing to squeeze my ass.

I let out a quiet whine as she pulled away from the kiss. JJ unbuckled my pants and pulled my panties down with them. Her fingers made their way to my core, teasing it a bit.

She pushed a finger inside of me and began to pump her fingers in and out of me. JJ groaned how her fingers were coated with your slick. She added another finger to the mix as well as rubbed your clit with her thumb. Your hips bucked a few more times before you came hard on JJ's fingers.

JJ calmed you down before cleaning you up. She placed a soft kiss on your temple before checking to see if the coast was clear. Luckily everyone was still fast asleep when you both returned to your seats.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈