Day 24

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 24 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 85

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Christmas Eve was amazing. It was spent with the team at Rossi's house. All the kids were running around and the adults were drinking and talking. At some point, you all went out for breakfast then came back to Rossi's house to have a snowball fight. All the while Rossi and Emily cooked dinner for everyone. They were pretty skilled at what they do and the dinner turned out amazing. Lastly, everyone was opening gifts, sharing the time to express their joys for the holiday.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 24 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: car sex, tribadism, mentions of alcohol, possessiveness, Emily being controlling, degradation

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 368

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"W-Where are we going?" You asked nervously. "Somewhere I can punish you for not obeying me." Emily sneered as she took you outside to her car, immediately attacking your lips as your back was against it. The cold air stung your face, as Emily's touch was the only thing keeping you warm.

You could taste her drink on her lips and tongue as you tasted more and more of her flavor. Her lips tasted of sweet honey, her touch piercing your skin, and her being completely drowning in your mind.

You both got into the backseat car, escaping the cold. Luckily the parking lot was full of cars but all the cars were empty. You liked when she would get like this, controlling and possessive over you. The only thing separating your bodies from melding was your own clothes.

She pulls you to lay back on the cold leather seats, placing kisses all over your body. She stripped herself of her clothes and pulled your hips to hers as your cunts touched. She attempts to get comfortable by crossing her leg over yours.

Emily was the first one to rock her hips to set a rhythm, you followed along as you felt her clit rub against yours. You both let out moans and the car shook slightly due to the immense pleasure you both were feeling. You felt beads of sweat form on your bodies, while your hips faltered a bit.

Emily continued to rock her hips until you both came. You both shared a passionate kiss while trying to catch your breath. A slight fog covered the windows as her body came down on you but not enough to crush you entirely.

"Are you alright?" Emily says while kissing your shoulder. It was something she strangely did after sex. "Yeah, I'm alright. We should head back inside though so that they don't think we're missing."

I spoke as we both put out clothes back on while fixing our hair as well. "Oh sweetheart, I honestly could care less what you little vanilla friends think. We just had sex in my car and I will be glad enough to tell them all about how you're a slut for me."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈