Day 10

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 10 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 221

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Picking out a tree for Christmas was kinda difficult non the less. There was so much that you had to look out for. You and Elle didn't really want a plastic tree so you decided to buy a real one.

But you personally never bought a Christmas tree but apparently, Elle hadn't either. You both when to the nearest Christmas shop and went I buy a tree. "How about this one?" Elle showed the first tree that you picked out for you to view.

"I don't like the way that that one looks." You critiqued. "Yeah, I mean do you want a small tree?" Elle asked as she look for another tree. "Yeah, Judt a small one that'll go in the living room.

She picks out another tree and it was too many gaps in it. The next one she picked out was again too wide but had fewer gaps. Then finally the last one she picked was just right. It was small didn't have too many gaps.

You two purchase the tree as well as a skirt for it. The person wraps the tree nicely and Elle helps them put the tree in your trunk. "Now we all have to don't buy the ornaments. You both spend the rest of the day buying and decorating the new tree with ornaments.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 10 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: sensory deprivation, edging, blind for use, vibrator use

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 255

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You two can home from a business dinner and head straight to the bedroom, knocking things over during the heated kiss on the way there. Your clothes were already discarded by the time you got to the bed.

"Can we use the blindfold tonight?" I asked boldly. "Yeah sure." At this point, you're already on the bed laying down. JJ crawls over to you and places the silk restraint over your eyes.

Everything was dark now and you could only rely on the rest of your senses. You hear her going through a dresser drawer, which you safely assumed was where she got the sex toys from. You heard her turn the toy, the sound of the low hum getting closer.

Without warming JJ played the toy on your clit, applying pressure to it. You unconsciously let out a loud moan, JJ's name slipping past your lips. You feel her hands roaming your torso. Her fingertips teasing at your nipples.

You felt a familiar feeling in your stomach, you were close to cumming. Your hips rock and match the rhythm of the toy.

You gripped on the sheets as you were about to cum, your moans getting higher. Just then JJ pulls the toy away, as well as taking your orgasm away with it.

You let out a frustrated groan. "I'll make this orgasm worthwhile baby," JJ says as she continues to edge you from being able to cum. You yearned for her touch as she tortuously edged you for the rest of the night.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈