Day 20

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 20 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 248

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The warmth of the heater filled the room as you a JJ sips on hot cocoa while watching a marathon of Christmas movies. You two snuggled up under a blanket as the snow fell onto the sidewalk. It was like a dream. Something you never saw yourself doing.

You never knew you'd get so lucky with a woman who was so patient and respected of you. She's everything that you wanted and more. She loved you and you loved her just as much. So, you wanted to make this moment special by being comfortable being with her.

You paused the movie and JJ turned to you. "What are you doing?" She asked, obviously confused. "I don't think I can wait this long to wait." You went up to the Christmas tree and pulled out a small bag, hand in it JJ. "Didn't you say that we can only open gifts on Christmas?"

"I know I know. This one is urgent and I can't hide it anymore." She pulled a small box out of the bag. "Jennifer. I adore you and live you with everything in me. I love you with all of my heart and I want you to know that every day. Will you marry me?"

You took the box out of your hand and revealed a beautiful ring. JJ cried as she embraced you into a strong and loving hug. "Yes! I do!" You smiled and placed the ring on her finger, then shared a passionate kiss.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 20 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: Loud sex, brat taming, Nickname use

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 194

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

There was a 100% possibility that your neighbors could hear you moan out for Elle. There's was absolutely no doubt about it. She was quite literally pounding you to a pulp. You had been very bratty all day and of course, she didn't like that.

So, as a punishment, she was fucking you senselessly. Of course, you would let her know if it was getting too much but right now all you wanted to do was cum. But gosh, she was relentless and not giving up at all.

Your moans and the loud clapping of your skin filled the room. Profanity spilled out of Elle's mouth as fucked you there was no tomorrow. "I'm gonna cum, Elle!" You groaned as you felt yourself getting close to the brink of an orgasm.

"Not yet princess." Elle went deep and slow this time. Painstakingly slow. Her fingers meet with your clit as the rubbed rough circles on it. "Oh fuck! Elle! Shit!" You yelled as she brought you to a harsh orgasm.

Elle laughed to herself as she watched you come undone. "I think the neighbors know my name now." She remarked. "Like hell they do."

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈