Day 9

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 9 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 163

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You sat on the bench freezing and wonder why you probably should've waiting inside. Spencer was running a little bit late and you decided to wait on him. You both set up to go walking around an outdoor mall and looking at the newest decorations.

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm late! You must be freezing!" Spencer yelled as he caught his breath from running towards you. "Hell yeah, I am! It's 14 degrees outside and it hasn't even snowed yet!" You pouted and he giggled.

"I'm sorry baby. I was just held back a little bit." Spencer tries to kiss you but you looked in the other direction. "I know you can't be mad forever." You try to hold in your smile but you failed to do so.

"There's that smile I was waiting for." Spence smiles then pecks your lips. "Well, let's hurry up! I've freezing out here!" You two walk away hand in hand down to the different shops and Christmas displays.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 9(Nsfw)

TW/CW: ass worship, lap dance

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 281

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Any chance that Elle would get she would find a way to touch you, specifically touch your ass. It wasn't weird to you when she would be eager for you to touch you [consentually] all over in any place that would satisfy the both of you.

So now this was the 3 third time you had to tell her off because she's wasn't focused on the case. You all went to the round table room and intentionally sat in front of Elle. "Elle you have to stop looking at ass." You remarked.

She had a smirk on her face. "I just can't. It's so mesmerizing." She seduced while she bit her lip. "How about I show you something when we get home later on tonight?" You played along with her.

-

By the time Elle got home, you were already there. "Hey, you home?" Elle calls out because all of the lights were off. She sees a chair in the middle of the living room with you sitting on it, dressed in lingerie.

Elle chuckles at the sight of you. "What's all of this?" She tosses her bag somewhere and kicks her shoes off. You swayed over to her and seductively made her sit on the chair. "I'm gonna dance for you." You toyed at the hem of her clothing.

"You look so beautiful in that. Your ass looks amazing in that." Elle compliments as she pulls you to her by your waist. "Why, thank you. I knew you'd like it."

For the rest of the night, you danced for Elle, her slapping your ass a few times before soon finding your way to the bedroom and having fun In there.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈