Day 12

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 12 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings (Henry isn't in this one and neither is will. Also I don't know if JJ knows how to bake or not.)

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 209

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Jayge! That's way too much!" You scolded JJ for adding too much milk to the recipe. You two decided to make chocolate chip cookies that night for you to bring them to work the next day. "My bad!" JJ tried to fix it with a little more flour but that ended up going everywhere.

"JJ. Stop and let me help you! This is way too much flour." You intervened as you tried to save the cookies somehow. You failed to do so. Now your only result is to start over the batch. You punished JJ by making her take the trash out and wash the dishes she ruined.

But all, in the end, she watched you bake with ease. You weren't too skilled at baking but you remembered how to make them from scratch. JJ watched in awe as you made the cookies. "Wow, I can't believe you know how to make cookies better than me." She pouted and faked as she sounded hurt.

I couldn't help but laugh at her. "Yeah, I can teach you sometime. But this time if I didn't intervene then you would have killed the entire team with those cookies." You both laughed as you took the cookies out and decorated them together.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 12 (Nsfw)

TW/CW: breast worship, pregnancy, angst

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 263

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"I don't think they look right." You frowned as you admired your breast in the mirror. You were a few months pregnant and your body was going under some pretty harsh changes. Your body would ache, you're also tired and have no energy, etc.

But you really noticed how your breast looked. They were obviously getting bigger and were swollen and you didn't like that not one bit. "No, you look beautiful darling." JJ came up behind you and held onto your shoulders. "Yeah right. You're just saying that to make me feel better but it's obviously not working." At this point, you were very teary-eyed.

"R/n. Do I have to remind you how beautiful you are?" JJ turned you to look at her but you avoided her eyes. "Do I have to remind you how beautiful your face is every day? How pretty and cute you look without makeup?" She placed a kiss on your face.

"How perfect your breasts are even if you think they aren't?" JJ placed light kisses on your breast, being very careful not to hurt you. You let out a soft moan as JJ kitty licked at your nipples, massaging them in the most perfect way.

"R/n you're beautiful. All day every day. I don't ever want you to feel like you aren't. I love you soo much." JJ gave you a kiss on the lips and engulfed you in a warm hug. "Now let's get you some warm clothes." You smiled as you let JJ pamper you as she showed her affection towards you.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈