Day 6

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 6 (Sfw)

TW/CW: warm Christmas feelings

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays!

Wc: 424

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

To be rather frank the holiday dinner was rather boring. You could have been spending your time cuddled up in a blanket, drinking hot chocolate while you read your favorite book.

But instead, you had a drink in your hand and was away from the crowd. You somehow found yourself daydreaming, not aware that JJ had walked up to you. "R/n? You okay?" She broke your trance as you focused on her.

"What? Yeah- Sorry. I didn't... Uh... I didn't see you there." You couldn't help but trip up your words around the blonde-haired woman. You had to admit that you had a bit of a crush on her since you started working at the BAU.

She was the first one to draw you in. She was always kind to you and sometimes flirtatious. But overall you never had a bad experience with her. You'd never admit that to yourself that you had a crush on her though.

She probably wouldn't even like you back. You didn't even know if she was seeing anyone either. Hell, if you were behind frank she was really hot too. There's absolutely no doubt about that. You'd been close friends for a while now too.

"Hey, why are you doing over here all alone R/n?" JJ asked, a small frown on her face. "Oh, I'm not used to being around all of these people. It's different when you're confined to a small room with a bunch of computers." You responded softly.

"Oh, yeah. That makes sense. Are you having fun at least?" She said trying to start a conversation. "I guess yeah. These parties usually are really boring." your response made JJ laugh a little bit. "What! Am I wrong?" You both took a sip of your drinks.

"You look really beautiful tonight. You were the first person I noticed." JJ flirted. "That must be the booze talking." You chuckled nervously. "I'm serious. You looked absolutely stunning." JJ's lips were inches apart from yours now.

"Can I kiss you?" JJ asked. You both looked up and realized a mistletoe above you. "Yes. I've been dying for you to say that." Your lips crashed onto each other. The kiss was passionate yet soft. Her arms snake around your waist while yours wrapped themselves around her neck.

Pulling you closer to her to deepen the kiss. You both pull away to try and catch your breath. "That was amazing." You spoke. JJ smirked. "It was a Christmas miracle." You both laughed at her corny joke before getting back to the party.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Kinkmas Day 6 (NSFW)

TW/CW: threesome, dirty talk, oral (JJ receiving, r/n receiving, Emily giving)

Disclaimer: Happy Holidays! (Short/quick smut)

Wc: 430

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

You moaned against JJ's pussy as you rolled your tongue against clit. Emily did the same as she held your hips in place. You all had been teasing each other all day at work and we're finally letting all of the tension go in the bedroom.

"Your pussy is so wet for me. I bet you love it when we use your body and fuck you like this." Emily mumbles while licking and teasing at my fold. My only response was a moan since I was already busy with something else at the moment.

JJ's hips rocked against my face as she held onto the bed frame for support. When JJ said that she was close to cumming, that encouraged Emily and I to keep up the pace.

Emily positioned a finger inside of me, sliding it in and out with ease. I did the same for JJ. I moved my thumb to fondle with her clit instead of my tongue. My tongue attacked her folds, adding more stimulation to her.

Emily moaned out my name as she began to rub her clit, aching for a release as well. I smear my arousal on Emily's face as I bucked my hips up to match her rhythm.

JJ was the first one to moan out loudly because of how I was back to attacking her clit with my fingers inside of her tongue. "Oh, fuck R/n!! That feels so good." JJ cursed as her grip on the headboard tightened.

I felt a familiar knot form in my stomach as Emily's fingers were the sensitive spot inside of me with every thrust. "Oh, fuck. Just like that." I whined. JJ's hips began to sputter sensing that she was close to cumming.

The same for Emily. She pauses a few times, her body jerking a little bit. "I'm cumming! JJ says as she takes her last few rides. She was the first to cum.

I was the second one to cum because of how Emily was rubbing my clit with her hand, while her fingers were inside of me.

Emily pulled away from me and came on her fingers. The blonde and the raven-haired women plopped themselves on either side of me whilst catching their breaths.

"That felt amazing," I said from breaking the silence. "You both give amazing sex." you joked, which caused them both to giggle. "I love you both." Emily while moving to clean everyone up.

"We love you too." You both spoke in unison. You all change into comfortable warm fuzzy pajamas before struggling up and spooning each other.

┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈. ❆ .┈ ❆ ┈ ❆ ┈